LazyTrips - the new trip planning and hotel booking site

sasha@lazytrips

Hi all,

I would like to announce LazyTrips as a trader on 350z-uk and tell you a little about what we do and why we do it!

Our website is: https://lazytrips.com

Cheap hotel prices: https://lazytrips.com/hotels (currently in beta with promotional rates)

Some of you may know that I have a personal passion for road trips and travel off the beaten track. Over the years, I have explored a lot of countries including some amazing trips in the 350z. In fact I have driven the zed to places like Bosnia, Kosovo and Albania, Poland, Belarus and Russia as well as most of central and western Europe, the Balkans and Baltic states. Recently I decided to use the knowledge and experience accumulated through travel and build a travel website for similarly minded people - that's what LazyTrips is.

This summer we have launched our site and have been growing super fast since then. So far we have:

• Fast growing amount of interesting information - in particular sample trips you can take, itineraries and detailed information about destinations plus some great photos.
  • Our very own hotel booking engine with over 300,000 hotels. Our prices are currently cheaper than Booking.com and Hotels.com on the majority of hotels and we have most of the popular European destinations covered. We will be adding a lot more cities to our database in about 2 weeks. Please let me know if you are looking to book a hotel in a city we don't have - we'll have it up quickly.

We are currently redesigning our trip planner which allows you to plan a whole trip itinerary and book all the hotels in one super easy tool. In the coming months we are planning to add a whole lot more features which will allow you to add car hire, flights and anything else you might need to book to your trip plan, book everything in one go and save money in the process. What's not to like?!

We are releasing weekly website updates (sometimes more frequent) - I will drop notes here when something major comes along to keep you guys updated.

Really keen on people's feedback and thoughts - we are new and we know we're not going to get everything right day 1 but we're going to keep improving from here!

Happy travels!

Sasha

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Good point - we are working on something like this, but not sure it'll be here in time for summer trip planning.

We actually have some seriously cool booking tools in final development stages - will be releasing these in the next week or so.

Then we're back to developing our trip planner which is a big rework of something that we released before but was not quite good enough - this time it will be really epic! :)

Im wanting to do the road trip to scotland next year. They say April is best time to avoid huge amount of tourists. But would be a nice addition for the UK initially! The write ups on the site for the south of england/scotland road trips are quite good. Just reading it now

Edited by GranTurismoEra

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks buddy!

On 28/02/2019 at 09:49, GranTurismoEra said:

Im wanting to do the road trip to scotland next year. They say April is best time to avoid huge amount of tourists. But would be a nice addition for the UK initially! The write ups on the site for the south of england/scotland road trips are quite good. Just reading it now