350z Mileage and Ownership Thread

reeceybeaney

Wanted to get a generic thread going where owners can share their cars, opinions and a brief overview of their Zed ownership. 

Can Include:

Length of ownership:

Price paid:

Spent during ownership:

Vehicle Mileage:

Rating /10:

Worst/Favourite Features:

Really looking forward to what people enjoy about their Zeds :thumbs:

PFA

IMG_20181025_112726.jpg

• Like 1

Length of ownership: 2 years (sept' 16)

Price paid: £6800

Spent during ownership: Approx. £1000, previous owner spent the most:p

Vehicle Mileage: 75k

Rating /10: Solid 9 :D

Worst/Favourite Features: arguably best bang for buck sports car, love the looks and attention the zed receives and the sound is amazing. 

Dislike the fuel consumption :lol: and rust becoming more common on the rear arches :(

Image may contain: car, sky, mountain, outdoor and nature

Length of ownership: 3 and a half years
Price paid: £5500
Spent during ownership: Approx. £2000
Vehicle Mileage: 130k
Rating /10: 7
Worst/Favourite Features: Excellent bang for buck. It's great fun to drive and makes a great noise. Dislike, as others have said, the fuel consumption and rust in the rear arches. I've also spent a considerable amount on maintenance, including new belts, spark plugs, banana arms, a new clutch, rocker cover gaskets (oil leak), fluids, a burst coolant pipe repair, wheel refurb, and now she's currently in the garage whilst I chase a mystery misfire.

There are moments where I think about moving on and getting something a bit more sensible, but then I fire up that glorious V6 and it all goes away!

• Like 2

Bought mine for list (IIRC) in March 2004 - traded for a Polo (for the wife) in December 2010 'cos it was using oil - replaced it with a DB9 - spent lots of money on it during my ownership mainly in finding out what was causing the clunking noise from the suspension ha ha

B A N A N A B A R 

loved everything about the car :)

2004 GT 

Length of ownership: 3 years

Price paid: £7950 

Spent during ownership: Very little other than a couple of oil & filter changes, gearbox oil change, blox magnetic sump plug, air filter, painted underneath inc W brace, all done myself and a lifetime battery, so about £350.

Vehicle Mileage: 30,600 ( I've covered 4,000 )

Rating 10/10:

Worst/Favourite Features: Absolutely love it and definitely a keeper.

350Z.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

Edited by Gerry40
  • Like 1

I had mine for 18 months. Spent £2000 bought for £5200 traded at £3000 for the 370Z Nismo.

Banana arms, rocker covers, disc + pads, service much more. Had a few comments at work. But hey ho if youre a petrol head you wont be driving Tom Dick and Harrys collection.

Each to their own as they say. One day I might look at a 240Z.

Looking at getting another 370Z late next year. Got an itch to scratch with an RCF or LC500 one day but not now. The 350 for me is a better car than the 370Z.

Better on fuel, better seating position, sounds better, more rigid and stable, doesnt tramline and still turns heads. The nismo was more of a looker and more refined. 

You hear a certain sound turn around and there goes the 350. Cant miss it.

Length of ownership: 3 months

Price paid: £5,000

Spent during ownership: So far, only £70 for an oil change... 

Vehicle Mileage: 105,800

Rating /10: 9/10

Worst/Favourite Features: I love the sound, the power, the equipment, and the all round value for money. Things I'm not so keen on are the easily scratched interior plastics, and the fact there is nowhere decent to rest your arm on the centre console :lol: nothing major really. Fantastic car.

45665908752_91ce153d93_b.jpg