New Tactile Steering Wheel

Kev T

DSC_3724.jpg My new steering wheel supplied by Jack @ Royal steering wheels, fitted today and is sooo much nicer than the OEM. Makes the driving experience even better !

If anyone is thinking of replacing their wheel get in touch with Jack who is a top bloke with a great product at a reasonable price.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Andy Carfax said:

BTW - What's rough cost for new wheel?

I enquired about this last month - looks great and I'll definitely get it done soon:

Option 1 - Thicker, Perforated leather on sides, Smooth top/bottom, Orange or other colour of stitching - £140.00

Option 2 - Thicker, Thumb grips Built up + Flat bottom, Perforated leather on sides, Smooth top/bottom, Orange or other colour of stitching - £210.00

Option 3 - Full Modification with Flat bottom and Extra Grooves, Perforated leather on sides, Smooth top/bottom, Orange or other colour of stitching - £215.00

+ £9.99 postage & £100 refunded deposit. Optional Alcantara + £15

Here's a photo of each option: https://imgur.com/a/YnsBbvJ

• Like 3

Option 3 would be my preference, but my OCD kicks in when the colour of the center housing (ABS + Horn) doesn't really match the new steering wheel. I've seen pics of this before and the colour difference really stands out. Does anyone know if the bits behind the center housing (350z) can be removed so that the housing can be sprayed to closer match the new steering wheel?

Edited by veeg33