Private plate printing recommendations

Kryptek49

I'm looking at picking up a private plate in a couple of months.  I've had a plate printed at Halfords before and it was starting to peel around the edges after being used once on a trailer.

Can anyone recommend a decent website/place to get these done?

I've seen some nice "4D" ones, but don't know if these are actually legal or not?

On 04/11/2018 at 15:06, Killick.z said:

Exclusive Registrations on Instagram. I've received a lot of compliments about the look of them and they are 100% legal and of good quality. The lettering actually extends from the plate itself. 

These look really good - I'll have to send them a message.  Do you remember what they cost you?

Thanks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kryptek49 said:

These look really good - I'll have to send them a message.  Do you remember what they cost you?

Thanks

Yeah I highly recommend them and to be fair the photo doesn't really do it enough justice. I've got a few other friends who have used them also. I believe I paid £55 for the set and that includes next day delivery.

On 03/11/2018 at 19:38, Ekona said:

Fancyplates for me. 

I actually ordered some plates from these guys earlier in the week. Never used them before. I was expecting them to take a few days but the plates arrived next day in the post! :thumbs:

Just need to wait for my car to come back from the tuners then I can stick them on.

• Like 1