BecauseRacecarBox

davey_83

Trust me, you're not! :lol: Their glass cleaner is quite possibly the single most useless product I've ever used. Except Slickrims. It's on par with Rain-X, that's just how bad it is!

However back on topic, I've not tried this particular box but I was a huge fan of Waxybox when they were doing this. I've seen a lot of these pop up since Waxybox took off and very few of them have lasted beyond a few months - the boxes are only going to be as good as the brands on board regularly. It is a good way of trying different products for yourself if they've got enough variety on offer though.

• Like 1

I've been subscribed for approx. 5 months and have been happy with the variety of products and also the diversity of brands used. 

It's a good way to try out several different products without commiting to buying one then realising you don't get on with it.

The brands consist of usually a couple of the well known (chemical guys, Wowo's, Auto Perfection) to lesser known including Polished Pigs, Black Sheep and Alien Car Magic who's stuff I highly recommend, especially the glass cleaner. Some gloves and air freshners are then thrown in. 

I feel its still a little pricey at approx. £17 per month but again nice to open up a box of goodies and coming across something different. 

IMG_20181104_130818.jpg

IMG_20181104_130808.jpg

• Like 2

On 04/11/2018 at 13:14, Killick.z said:

I've been subscribed for approx. 5 months and have been happy with the variety of products and also the diversity of brands used. 

It's a good way to try out several different products without commiting to buying one then realising you don't get on with it.

The brands consist of usually a couple of the well known (chemical guys, Wowo's, Auto Perfection) to lesser known including Polished Pigs, Black Sheep and Alien Car Magic who's stuff I highly recommend, especially the glass cleaner. Some gloves and air freshners are then thrown in. 

I feel its still a little pricey at approx. £17 per month but again nice to open up a box of goodies and coming across something different. 

IMG_20181104_130818.jpg

IMG_20181104_130808.jpg

If trying products before committing to buying is your thing. You should look at: https://cleanyourride.co.uk/ he sells sample size products and they're all decent products too.

• Like 2

Used to do waxybox but novelty wore off after a while. Also as they tend to just have a handful of premium brands on the list accompanied by a stack of cheap rubbish ones like Simonez it really wasn't worth it. Trawl through ebay and sites like polished bliss turns up trial sized products anyway, so can always order something  if I am interested in it. 

Just a word of caution when buying from eBay; stick to trusted sellers. There are plenty of people of eBay selling bottles of random liquid as detailing products, or who have decanted full size products at home with complete disregard for what they're handling/repackaging so you're likely to get something completely different to what you're expecting.

That said, there seems to be a far greater offering of samples direct from the manufacturers these days. I can remember a time when it was only a specific selection of FinishKare and Dodo Juice "panel pots". :lol: