Essex/Kent monthly meet

Skippy1984

On 03/04/2022 at 21:36, Swich said:

Hi are these meets still on going?

I tried to resurrect this but not much interest.

If there is i am defo interested in something like this. i Know about 3 others that would probably come too

• Like 1

I was interested to attend but Bluewater is about an hour from me, and I'm getting to an age where standing in a car park on a Friday night doesn't appeal. Gotta get kids to bed, eat dinner etc. 😄

I'm probably more up for a coffee morning a few times a year now. 

• Like 2

I used to do that hour on Friday night. A bit crazy but back then turnout was 8 Z on average. With one or two former owners. Unfortunately my mate sold his Z got an M3 and stopped going. It is a bit far not gona lie. Its nice to go once or twice in middle of summer though.

Other car clubs turn up in larger numbers but you got security to deal with too.

Edited by GranTurismoEra

• 7 months later...
20 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Was good back then. Then the fun police turned up and theyre now fining people apparently. Oh well 🤣.

Wow, Not bad at all eh?

I would be happy for us to resurrect this with something convenient with those interested. 

I have a few zeds in my group that would attend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

I dont mind going to Bluewater around summer. Just need to be wary as the staff and police hate car meets. Youre not allowed to hang in the parking lots either. 

Yeah but unlike you we'll just be chatting about cars, not partaking in your favourite activity... Dogging 🤣

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid