JAPFEST SILVERSTONE SUNDAY 5TH MAY 2019

andy james

Many thanks again to Andy for organising the day again

nice to see plenty of familiar faces plus a few new ones.  Always a great day out.  My Son enjoyed his first Japfest as a participant rather than a visitor. 

Great turn out on our stand as usual, it always amazes me how diverse and different our cars look

hope the chap with the broken Blue Zed gets it sorted, last I saw he was chatting to the RAC man

• Like 1

Only my second time at japfest and first time on the stand. Apologies I didn't get to chat much, a friend of mine was racing over the other side of Silverstone so was over there for a while. Was a great turn out though, some lovely looking Zeds on display and looked like more than last year!

Still got burnt but I get burnt just opening the fridge :lol:

Thank to everyone who organised it, hopefully be there again next time :thumbs:

Amazing stand to be a part of, really great show. Thanks for the organisation. 

It was me with the broken Z. Cheers for all the assistance yesterday guys. Was a very long day. 

- I've still got someones screw drivers. Drop me a PM with your address and I'll get them mailed back to you. Thanks for the borrow. 

• Like 1

So last year a few friends asked me to come Japfest, I wasn't a car guy but thought it'll be a good day out. Saw the 370Z and my whole world changed. 

I've owned my Z almost a year now, got the modding bug and made changes and plans. There is nothing else that could make me happy burning a hole through my pocket. 

This forum has been epic for me, learned so much and done plenty to the car. I tip my hat to the admins, the forum members, the meet organisers and the suppliers. I enjoyed myself to no end yesterday and it was down to this car and this club. 

Can't wait for the next show! 

DSCF4829.JPG

DSCF4825.JPG

DSCF4732.JPG

DSCF4745.JPG

DSCF4797.JPG

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Umster said:

DSCF4745.JPG

That Honda S2000 was staying at the same hotel as me. I thought it was awesome as I have never seen an S2000 Coupe.

However, when they went to take their gear out of the boot the "Coupe" part had to be removed to allow the boot to open.

On the plus side the two matching attached side panels and the Coupe rear part really looked good.

Honda missed out in my opinion, a Coupe version would have been great.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StormWhite said:

That Honda S2000 was staying at the same hotel as me. I thought it was awesome as I have never seen an S2000 Coupe.

However, when they went to take their gear out of the boot the "Coupe" part had to be removed to allow the boot to open.

On the plus side the two matching attached side panels and the Coupe rear part really looked good.

Honda missed out in my opinion, a Coupe version would have been great.

It’s not a coupe, it’s just the Spoon (or copy of) aftermarket hardtop.

Another fantastic day yesterday. Massive thanks to Andy James for organising it all yet again, I know it’s often a thankless task that many don’t see everything that goes on behind the scenes (including all the PMs :teeth: ) that it takes to pull this off. Thanks to everyone that helped with the parking of circa 100 Z’s and thanks to everyone that came along, parked up and made our club stand the success it was. Hopefully we’ll get as good a spot next year (and at TRAX too). 

Once again, thanks all for a cracking day :thumbs:

• Like 3

Everyone who enjoyed the day (how can you not have) and all who missed out on the day, it's well worth signing up for trax in October. It's the last show of the year and the addition of non jap cars, as well as some exotics makes it a great closer to the year. Trax attendance has increased over the years, but we're not as well represented as japfest yet, if we get high enough numbers we might not have to park on the grass:lol:.

• Like 2

Just like to add my thanks to Andy for organising another fantastic day.It was nice to see everyone and when you see all the cars on the stand it reminds you we are part of a great club.Take care guys,looking forward to next year!

• Like 3