JAPFEST SILVERSTONE SUNDAY 5TH MAY 2019

andy james

First event with the zed and it's looking like a good one! Staying in Milton Keynes overnight and just seeing the influx of Japanese cars has been awesome. Can't wait to get there and park up with you guys! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Keyser said:

Well done @Humpy good to see you at the front :) 

Have a great day guys n gals hope the weather is awesome :thumbs: 

First car in at Japfest, that's what happens when you get there at 5.55 am lol

Cracking day as always and managed to catch up with most people. Great turn out and lovely to have some 240z and 300's on stand with us. 

• Like 4

Fantastic day once again. Great location opposite the GTR boys who spent the whole day reviving their engines to see who could make the most pops and bangs!

Well done everyone for getting in on time and as we were joined  by some quality cars from the 240z and the 300zx clubs we broke through the 100 car  barrier on the stand. Thank you Steve,Ian,Mark,Andy and Nathan for helping me park everyone up which can be hectic at the beginning of the day.

Once again thanks for supporting this event because without you guys we would be on the grassy outfield. See you all next year.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Been a few years since I last attended japfest, but I got some tickets in exchange for designing their show t-shirt.

Had a cracking day and its given me the bug for shows again. And also a massive shopping list for my zed which I was going to keep stock.. Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks to @cs2000 for organising our convoy. 

• Like 2

A big thank you to Andy for organising today. It wouldn’t of happened without all his hard work and effort. 

Another great turn out again from the forum.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, andy james said:

Fantastic day once again. Great location opposite the GTR boys who spent the whole day reviving their engines to see who could make the most pops and bangs!

Well done everyone for getting in on time and as we were joined  by some quality cars from the 240z and the 300zx clubs we broke through the 100 car  barrier on the stand. Thank you Steve,Ian,Mark,Andy and Nathan for helping me park everyone up which can be hectic at the beginning of the day.

Once again thanks for supporting this event because without you guys we would be on the grassy outfield. See you all next year.

Great job was my first big event with the club but defo looking forward to the next and hope the guys i saw parked at the side of the motorway got back safe sorry didnt stop but to late get across to you when noticed 

Fantastic turnout guys, all well behaved and we had an amazing strong showing which was rewarded I feel this year by giving us a premium spot. We were 100% the biggest club there by a large margin!

@Keyser, your handy work on my arches got plenty of positive attention from club members and random show attendees alike!

see you all there next year!

ps, can anyone explain how I feel sunburnt please?!? Lol

• Like 1

I too have a red neck and face. The sun literally came out for 5 minutes?

great turnout by us again. 

Big thanks to everyone involved

I must have missed the warning sign at the entrance “caution firing range” as i kept hearing gun shots all day???

Thanks to all that organised the event! Was a great first event. Track time was a blast, new michelins performed well. Saw a blue 350z brake down in the 10am session though hope it wasn't anything major. 

Thanks to everyone who was involved in organising this event. We thought it was bonkers and awesome combined. It was my first event and refreshingly different from any of the other car clubs of which I am a member. Trust me, VERY different. We look forward to seeing you guys soon. We will be attending the Ace Cafe do in June. Thanks again :clap:

Edited by AndyNap
Date change
  • Like 1

Thanks once again to Andy and everyone involved in making this show and club stand great once again. literally all of us that is. Well done guys, great effort by everyone. :clap:

I had great pleasure in helping Andy out with the mamouth task of getting us all parked and hope I didn’t annoy too many people with the forward/back a bit antics :lol:

I’ve been to my fare share of these shows now and have learnt the hard way that it pays to ware sun screen even on a cloudy day for all you guys that are a little red today !

Looking forward to the next one.

Mark

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 5