JAPFEST SILVERSTONE SUNDAY 5TH MAY 2019

andy james

5 hours ago, Paul K said:

you can still get Public access tickets, but club tickets have now closed

Yeah I thinks that's what I was trying to say... What I meant is I didn't know if the admin carry a few stand passes I know other clubs I have been in have in the past have ... Or which is more likely, with 80 people going it's possible someone can't make it and would be willing to buy their ticket, that way I get the pass and they ain't outta pocket

Edited by Rgvrip
Missed a word doooh

Question, first time running track time. 

Passes have arrived. Two of the passes they want fitted in the near and offside rear windows. Anyone who's ran tracktime before know if these are required on the Z? If so are these placed in the little windows?

Cheers

1 minute ago, ILikeDolphins said:

Question, first time running track time. 

Passes have arrived. Two of the passes they want fitted in the near and offside rear windows. Anyone who's ran tracktime before know if these are required on the Z? If so are these placed in the little windows?

Cheers

Front windscreen and both small rear sidelights will work. Best stick them on with masking tape!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Rgvrip said:

Yeah I thinks that's what I was trying to say... What I meant is I didn't know if the admin carry a few stand passes I know other clubs I have been in have in the past have ... Or which is more likely, with 80 people going it's possible someone can't make it and would be willing to buy their ticket, that way I get the pass and they ain't outta pocket

Same. Was hoping to pick up tickets from people who drop out. Been tryin to contact Andy the events organiser ???

1 hour ago, Marky67 said:

Same. Was hoping to pick up tickets from people who drop out. Been tryin to contact Andy the events organiser ???

The forum have no extra passes and the club tickets are emailed to the original purchaser.

Also the tickets have the vehicle registration number on so they technically are non transferable.

35 minutes ago, andy james said:

The forum have no extra passes and the club tickets are emailed to the original purchaser.

Also the tickets have the vehicle registration number on so they technically are non transferable.

So the space is just lost? And the people who can’t make it lose their money?

15 minutes ago, Marky67 said:

So the space is just lost? And the people who can’t make it lose their money?

It might be feasible to purchase an entry ticket from someone who is no longer attending but the FREE Club Vehicle Pass is non transferable as it has the registration number of the original purchasers car on it.

So yes, the Club Vehicle space is just lost.

TBH the thread has been open for bookings from October 2018.

Edited by StormWhite

9 minutes ago, Marky67 said:

So you’d get entry but not be able to access the club area? Standard parking? Just tryin to clarify as I’ve not manage to get to a club event yet being north east

Having downloaded my entry pass again the Terms & Conditions state that you must have the card you paid for the entry pass with you so in all honesty you are better off buying your own entry ticket which are still available rather than attempting to use someone elses.

This really mirrors what Andy stated the entry pass and club pass are all traceable to the original purchaser Bank Card & Car Registration, so not worth the hassle.

Edited by StormWhite
  • Like 1

So I've recently bought a 370z Nismo. I'm interested in coming to Japfest. Excuse my ignorance but does this club have a paddock and how do I go about getting a place etc?  I see from the website the club tickets have sold out. Does that mean I'm outta luck? 

Is it 2 day thing? Are people staying over? 

Edited by secretstar07979

1 hour ago, secretstar07979 said:

So I've recently bought a 370z Nismo. I'm interested in coming to Japfest. Excuse my ignorance but does this club have a paddock and how do I go about getting a place etc?  I see from the website the club tickets have sold out. Does that mean I'm outta luck? 

Is it 2 day thing? Are people staying over? 

Congrats on the purchase of a 370z Nismo. Is it the MK1 or MK2?. 

Sadly you are of luck. The club tickets deadline passed a couple of weeks ago and they aren't transferable. 

It is the first show of 2019 so plenty more to come later in the year. They are all listed in the events section (including Japfest Donington) whilst there's about 2 weeks to book a space at JDM Combe.

Edited by Killick.z

31 minutes ago, Killick.z said:

Sadly you are of luck. The club tickets deadline passed a couple of weeks ago and they aren't transferable. 

It is the first show of 2019 so plenty more to come later in the year. They are all listed in the events section (including Japfest Donington) whilst there's about 2 weeks to book a space at JDM Combe.

Well I hope all goes well and you get the weather, I’ll watch out for the pics. Am I right thinking japfest donnington is in July? Can’t find it in events? Can you advise how early I should look to get tickets so I don’t miss a place?

cheers

2 hours ago, Killick.z said:

It's a late 2018 example so I presume a Mk2. Ok thank you for letting me know. I will book in for Donnington nice and early. Will be good to meet you all. 

OK, guys (and gals) it looks like (from the size of the plot) that with circa 80 cars it's going to be a bit of a squeeze. So with this in mind please park considerately when arriving on stand. Don't just park up and bugger off :lol: Please try to stay 'local' to your car for a short while in case we need to shuffle or squeeze folk closer together.

Yes I know everyone will be arriving in their pride and joy and would like to leave enough space between cars to avoid door dings, but you'll be parking amongst other Z owners on the owners club stand, so it's a safe assumption that everyone will have a shared respect for your car.

I'm not asking that you park like sardines unable to open doors fully, but try and apply some common sense and consideration. Cheers :thumbs: 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, 14N said:

OK, guys (and gals) it looks like (from the size of the plot) that with circa 80 cars it's going to be a bit of a squeeze. So with this in mind please park considerately when arriving on stand. Don't just park up and bugger off :lol: Please try to stay 'local' to your car for a short while in case we need to shuffle or squeeze folk closer together.

Yes I know everyone will be arriving in their pride and joy and would like to leave enough space between cars to avoid door dings, but you'll be parking amongst other Z owners on the owners club stand, so it's a safe assumption that everyone will have a shared respect for your car.

I'm not asking that you park like sardines unable to open doors fully, but try and apply some common sense and consideration. Cheers :thumbs: 

Well said Ian. I will be there early doors and with a couple of volunteers to try and park everybody up in an orderly way.

Also the guys who are going on track make yourself known to me and I will make sure you don’t get boxed in and miss your session.

• Like 2