Drop links

lct

Morning, I'm wanting to change all of my drop links to get rid of a slight but annoying creaking, but after much searching can't really work out what the consensus is on what to spend. There's dirt cheap ones on eBay, is it a case of getting what you pay for? Should I fight my urge to be thrifty and buy expensive ones? And if so, which? Thanks in advance :)

2 hours ago, lct said:

Cheers, is that still not an eyewatering price for links though? Will cheap ones be crap?

It's a false ecomony, they won't be great and wont last as long.

I have whiteline ones on my Z on Eibach ARBs.

My whiteline drop links only lasted about two years,I didn't think it was them that failed so bought the replicas off ebay just to try and see if they eliminated the knock and they have been spot on with no issues. its a easy job to change them thats why I took the easy option first. Because they are adjustable then even if the cheapo ones don't last all i'll have to replace is the rose joints which are pretty cheap for top spec ones. I don't track the car so mine won't get the same abuse that some members will achieve 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...