Portsmouth Area

ben_8971

according to weather app on my phone its rain everyday past christmas lol, Pompey are playing away tomorrow so i will be out and about as my scorpion gets fitted this afternoon and i wanna try it out, if anyone is around i will be up there, if not no worries:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andre D said:

according to weather app on my phone its rain everyday past christmas lol, Pompey are playing away tomorrow so i will be out and about as my scorpion gets fitted this afternoon and i wanna try it out, if anyone is around i will be up there, if not no worries:)

Yeah I’m still going to pop up, not even bothering washing the car would be a wasted effort haha.

What you having that put on 350 or 370z

• Like 1

So i got my Scorpion fitted this morning hooray what a difference:teeth: very happy thanks for the advice, so went upto hill afterwards not expecting to see anyone as the weather was dreadful, but to my surprise and delight Ben showed up with his fantastic 370 nismo, thanks for being so hardcore Ben and great meeting you! we took sanctuary in Bens car and over a coffee had a nice chat. heres a couple of pics. My wife said we look like brothers lol, she was polite enough to not mention who would have been the older[ me obviously] Anyway cheers mate for bringing your car up, weather aside it was really good to meet you and look around your pride and joy. Looking forward to the better weather so we can get a few more of us together.cheers:thumbs:

20181215_122735.jpg

20181215_122742.jpg

20181215_122752.jpg

20181215_122813.jpg

• Like 1

Nice to meet you Andre, was a nice afternoon apart from the weather but can’t be helped. Hopefully next time the sun will be shining and we will get a few more people out!!

Lovely 350z absolutely immaculate, your onto a winner with that and the exhaust sounds really sporty! Can’t wait to get the stock off mine and eventually get a modified one put on it.

Look forward to next time “Brother” haha.

236773C2-225B-4385-BC2F-750BC539E77C.jpeg

5AB76A07-6918-4963-966A-0B4BC0A19B4A.jpeg

3D924CF1-3192-4DD9-8739-61A770158844.jpeg

1 minute ago, _BR1TT0N_ said:

The Zeds look awesome guys! So gutted the weather was like this today as just couldn’t bring her out but really look forward to definitely meeting up again! 

thanks BR1TTON, the weather was truly bad, but there will be plenty of opportunity to set something up when the weather is a bit better, i couldnt blame anyone who didnt come out in that.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...