New 350Z owner in Stamford

Hey there,

Just introducing myself and my lovely recently acquired 350Z Roadster 2007 model with HR engine pushing out rather more than it did originally.  Although I've had many fast cars they generally been German and not half way as fun as the Z.  Also, I love the looks when I start up and the guys in the next village hear it :)

I bought it with a great number plate N555SNN but I'm probably going to sell as our other two cars are personalised on our name.

She is a beauty - absolutely love my Z

Cheers,

Andy

N555SNN.PNG

• Like 1

Thanks for the message @Justthejedi

You're not the first to say it's rare although I didn't know when I bought it.  I just wanted a black open top that had been looked after, this has only done 47k miles and for last 5 years has done 3,000 a year and oil changes every year.  Touch wood, it's perfect.  Love my Z and won't be selling for a long time (if ever)  but any idea how many HR GT Roadsters were made?

I bet white was beautiful - got any pictures?

If you go to my profile,  have a photo of it in my album. She had it from new, as to how many were sold in the Uk, I don't know, couldn't have been many as only produced between 2007 and 2009.  I did see it for sale about 2 years ago for £9500 up in Glasgow!  it still looked good.

• 3 weeks later...