Stunning Black 350Z with Many Extras - NOW SOLD

d95gas

Bit of a sad time for me having finally decided its time to sell the Zed.  Has nothing to do with needing the money or anything like that.   Its down to work/life balance which is non-existent really.

I just dont get the time to drive the Zed, gets pulled out of the garage every week, engine run up and everything checked, then back in the garage.  Maybe a quick run to work now and again, but nothing like she deserves.  Couple of oil changes/services per year...... all to keep me happy.

I would hate to add up what I have spent on her, always ensuring she got the best I could afford.   Been a member of the forum for a good few years, but alas the last couple of years its only been a case of looking at the forum every now and again.

So with heavy heart I have decided she must go to someone who can drive her and show her off to her best.  I will be sad to let her go, but its just got to the point where I hate seeing her just sat in the garage.

Asking Price is £7950.   Possibly some think on the high side, but I believe this reflects the standard of the car

Sale will include a full range of SiRamik care products to ensure the coating stays in its fantastic condition.

So here goes...........

Nissan 350Z GT UK Specification
Colour: Black
Engine:  V6  3.5L circa
Mileage: 53,752 miles
10 Months M.O.TFly’s through each year with no advisories
Keys: 2 with full control and fobs, + 1 Service Key

Original factory fitted items:

• ABS
  • Alarm
  • Air Conditioning & Full Climate control
  • Driver & Passenger airbags (Dash, Seats, Side Impact, Curtain)
  • Electric mirrors
  • Electric windows
  • Front fog lights
  • Headlight washers
  • Height adjustable driver’s seat
  • PAS
  • Remote locking & Central Locking
  • Space saver spare wheel
  • Steering wheel rake adjustment
  • Traction control
  • Audio remote (Steering wheel controls)
  • Cruise control
  • Electric driver`s seat
  • Electric passenger`s seat
  • Heated seats with variable control

Engine Bay:
MotorDyne 5/16”Plenum Spacer
Polished Plenum Top Cover
Berk Tech Polished intake pipe
Pop Charger Air Filter
Custom “Z” Chrome Dipstick Handle
Custom “Z” fluid caps in Candy Apple Red
Custom Battery and Fluids Covers in Candy Apple Red
Underside of bonnet in high gloss Candy Apple Red
Genuine Carbon slam panel in Candy Apple Red
Nissan Engine Cover in Candy Apple Red Genuine carbon

Exhaust:
Invidia Gemini Catback system with Titanium Rolled Tips
Berk Tech High Flow Sports Cats
Custom Cat Brace by Falcon Engineering

Bodywork:
2006+ Bonnet (with bonnet bulge) – Purchased brand new from Nissan & Custom Spray Job
Tarmac Sportz Roof Spoiler
Strosek Boot Spoiler which incorporates the original Spoiler
Black Gloss Nissan Badges
Full front end respray July 2016
Full paint correction – July 2016
SiRamik SC15 Glasscoat Sealant – July 2016

Running Gear:
Wheels: 19” Nissan 370z Rays Forged Wheels with original 370z Wheel nuts
20mm spacers on front wheels
Eibach Pro -30mm springs

Additional:
Moped Mark chromed core brace with custom 350Z logo
Tarmac Sportz strut brace
SGS Heavy Duty Boot Lifters
Genuine Nissan Boot Poppers
Hydraulic Bonnet Lifters
UpRev LicenceRemapped by RS-Tuning Leeds.

Interior:
Full centre console refurb in gold fleck carbon finished in high gloss
Full leather retrim in custom colours (Red& Black) “Andrew Muirhead Leather”
Customer Gear Surround in “Andrew Muirhead Leather”
Custom Handbrake boots in “Andrew Muirhead Leather”
Custom steering wheel covered to match interior – “Andrew Muirhead Leather”
Custom knee pads to match seats done in “Andrew Muirhead Leather”
Custom Secondary Door Cards in “Andrew Muirhead Leather” – One off design by Hide ‘n’ Seat
Bespoke Full Weight Chrome Gear Knob (one-off)
Aftermarket Boot Privacy Screen
Genuine Nissan luxury mats in A1 condition
Genuine Nissan luxury boot Mat
Genuine Nissan cargo net
Custom Aluminium Sill Kick Plates
Limo Tint to Rear Windows & 2 Quarter Windows. – Professionally applied.

Sound & Electronics:
Genuine Nissan rear LED Lights
Front clear running LED's
DSpec Throttle Controller
Pioneer AVIC-F900BT headunit with Satellite Navigation & Hands-free Car Phone
Alpine SPR-60C Component Speakers
Genesis Profile 4 Amplifier – rebuilt and customised by “Amp Doctor

Mid 2016 having replaced the standard bonnet with the “Bonnet Bulge” bonnet of the 2006+ version, the whole front end and sides had a professional respray in original Nissan Black.  This was a brand new bonnet supplied by local Nissan dealer.

3 weeks after this, the car underwent a full body correction over 3 days, which was finalised with SiRamik Glasscoat Sealant to preserve the gleaming bodywork.

Most servicing during ownership has been carried out at my son’s garage or with Falcon Performance who have a very high standard.

All MoT’s have gone straight through without advisories.  The car is kept in the garage all the time and does not come out in bad weather.  During ownership, I have averaged about 1000 miles per year.

Those who have seen the vehicle have described it as immaculate, both interior and exterior.  Garages are generally blown away when they see the engine bay and how clean it is.

Clutch was replaced at 51,747 miles  By Falcon Performance, this included:

·         Genuine Nissan Clutch Kit (3 piece kit)

·         New Dual-Mass Flywheel

·         Genuine Nissan Release Fork

·         Genuine Nissan Clutch Fork Clips

·         Gearbox filled with MT-XY 75w/85 Gear Oil

·         Molyslip Gearbox Protector

·         VLSD Differential Fluid

There is a folder full of receipts, including the original service manual with all stamps, and the original leather folder with all the docs that come with it when you buy a new car.  All receipts for parts and upgrades purchased are there, the list of receipts is endless.

BAD BITS – and every car has them, no matter what age they are.
There is a tiny 2mm mark on the driver’s door which you cannot see unless you really look
On the roof there is a couple of stone chips – nothing major and nothing that stands out
The wheels have some very minor kerb rash, again nothing that stands out, but previous owner had clipped them, and given the little miles it does, I never got around to it.

Rear view camera has been fitted and all cables from headunit have been ran through, it just needs the final phase of connection in the boot area.

Remarks:
The car has been lavished with the best I could afford no matter what it needed.  It has genuinely spent its life in the garage out of the elements, and I believe this is reflected in the overall condition of the car, which many have described as immaculate.   Always turn’s heads no matter where I take it, and the Invidia along with the Berk Cats give it a spine tingling sound whilst not being too loud.  There is no droning at all from the exhaust, so motorway miles are an absolute pleasure.

The car is a pleasure to drive, whether a gentle cruise or “other”.  Servicing has been kept up, either by my own hands, or via my son’s garage (Motor trade).

All major work has been carried out by Falcon Engineering, who is a member of the forum, and they have a very high standard, as many other owners will confirm.

It has not been driven during winter months or rainy periods, so has been kept away from road salt.

I honestly believe that the first person to see it, will buy it.   Really is in top class condition, and I will be sorry to see it go, but I just don’t have time these days with my work commitments.

The asking price is probably a little higher than average, but I believe this reflects the high standard of the vehicle.  I am in no hurry to sell, and it’s not a case of selling for the money.

Any viewing is welcomed, I am in Darlington, Co Durham (40mins South of Newcastle), we have a train station 5 mins away, and airport within 10 mins or Newcastle airport within 40 mins, very happy to collect anyone who wants to view.  We are literally 2.1 miles off Jn 59 on the A1

Regarding test driving, I don’t have an issue with this, as long as anyone wanting to test drive has adequate insurance to cover not only any third party damage, but also damage to my vehicle (Fully Comp).   Anyone serious about purchasing, can obtain “day insurance” exactly for this purpose.

All the pictures I have of the car going through the various stages of ownership are on my “Photobucket” account, I have broken them down into various sub-folders, i.e. Rims, Interior, Engine bay.   So please make sure you have a good look at all photos..  Happy to provide any additional photos a potential buyer may want.

I have added a couple of photo's just to wet any appetites, but the bulk of the Hi-Res photo's are on my Photobucket pages, divided into sub folders, ie: Engine Bay, Correction, Interior Retrim, etc etc.   So make sure if you browse the page, you also visit the sub-folders to get the true picture of how stunning this car really is.

I am happy to provide any additional photo's on request.

Photobucket Link

Pictures to wet your appetite

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

Hide%20n%20Seat%2021.jpg

Hide%20n%20Seat%2012.jpg

New%20Wheels%20Web%201.jpg

New%20Wheels%20Web%202.jpg

DSCF0663.jpg

IMG_9191gs.jpg

IMG_9289.jpg

Carbon%20Dip1.jpg

2014-07-02%2016.12.55.jpg

carbon1.jpg

10914982_10152992831925505_8502025569523

10924135_10152992830320505_2372676560802

IMG_1238.jpg

Any questions, please dont hesitate to PM me.  If you want to discuss further, drop me a pm and I will either phone you, or provide my mobile number/email address.

Thanks for looking

LINKS:
Day Insure

Muirhead Leather

Siramik Glasscoat

UpRev Mapping

Invidia Gemini

Berk Technology

Photobucket Story Book

Edited by d95gas
Vehicle now sold
  • Like 1

Cheers bud ...... will break my heart to see her go...... But have to move on...... I do anything up to 3K per month driving, so by the time I get home Friday night, I am just too knackered to consider any more driving.

• 2 weeks later...