Subtle changes

OranginaZ

I've had my Zed about a month now and it's amazing. It's the first 'sports' car I've had for years as I've always had family cars then 4x4 family cars. The kids have grown up and got their own kids so it's time for me time. I'm not interested in doing the mahoosive spoilers, the suspension drops, the turbo or Bunny body kits, I've done all these things in the past so I'm just going to do subtle changes and use the Zed for weekends and our yearly Nurburg / Europe trips.

So far I've done some of the 'must do jobs' like change the diff oil, the gearbox oil and engine oil. I've fitted new back brake pads and changed the spark plugs ( that was a nice 1 1/2 hours ) and fitted new tailgate lifters. 

Then as the air filter was really dirty I thought I might as well fit a Mishimoto induction kit, yes I know I probably won't gain anything but it does sound well. Next I went for 'filling' the arches so have fitted 20mm spacers to the front and 25mm to the rear. Some will say do the job properly and change the wheels but I lurve these Rays and will get them refurbished and colour changed in the spring. The Zed came with no rear wiper just a black rubber bung so I bought some stainless wiper delete blanks off Ebay and painted them Sunset Orange, it does look a lot better, not as good as welding and respraying but looks good.

See what I dream up next :thumbs:

Sunset.jpg

Black bung.jpg

delete.jpg

intake.jpg

spacers.jpg

Filled the arches nicely.jpg

• Like 2

Looks great, my first Zed was an 04 ginger 350z with the ginger inside, loved it :)

I know you said to don't want to lower it but I fitted a some RS-R springs on my wife's roadster, I was really surprised how good they were and how much it sharpened the handling up for not much cash outlay.

Plus it still goes over speed bumps :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...