350z parts List Updated 28/11/20 in first post

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Wozzy said:

Any chance you still have:

Exterior door handles

Front number plate holder

Boot struts (If still working)

Hi,

Got the door handles, need to check the number plate holder is there I'm sure it was, the boot struts were no good so can't help with them at the moment.

I'll let you know after I check if the No plate holder is OK :)

6 hours ago, Keyser said:

Hi,

Got the door handles, need to check the number plate holder is there I'm sure it was, the boot struts were no good so can't help with them at the moment.

I'll let you know after I check if the No plate holder is OK :)

Cool thanks (:

• 1 month later...
On 28/12/2018 at 21:28, GeorgeW said:

Hey mate, do you have the rubber seal from the drivers side door? It’s the top part that the window sits up against - mines letting in a bit of a draft!

thanks

No it was not in good condition so it got binned - try @ZMANALEX :thumbs:

2 hours ago, fijifixit said:

Hey dude, you got the central locking receiver? What about the A/F sensor Bank 2 sensor 1?

I have no idea what the locking receive looks like or where it is but I kept a lot of the wiring loom ECU, fuse boxes BCM etc so I may have it - can you point me in the direction.

Should have the AF sensor - problem is I have a pile of 4 - any idea how we tell them apart as I didn't label it :doh:

14 hours ago, samu23 said:

Are the Nismo rear spats genuine?

I have no idea, no badges or stickers on the inside, as I said originally they do need a small repair to one of them.

Feel free to make an offer :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Chris, could you let me know how much for the side skirts along with condition please when you get a chance. They would get sprayed just need to know if they're cracked/damage and need repairing.

Handles arrived btw thanks for that, all sprayed up and on the car.

Thanks

Edited by Wozzy

4 hours ago, Wozzy said:

Hi Chris, could you let me know how much for the side skirts along with condition please when you get a chance. They would get sprayed just need to know if they're cracked/damage and need repairing.

Handles arrived btw thanks for that, all sprayed up and on the car.

Thanks

PM'd

17 hours ago, Andre D said:

looking foe an oem gear knob if you have one kicking about, mine is metal and bloody cold to the touch in this weather

The one of this car was hammered mate , sorry.