Code P0345- CMP sensor, help needed

LRF4N

Hi folks. Had the EML light come on yesterday. Tried an obd reader but it didn’t connect. Done the pedal dance, looks like code 0345 which is the CMP sensor 

A few questions 

1. Just want to confirm the code. It flashed 10 times slowly, then a gap, then 3,4,5 times, then back to 10 slow flashes . Can’t see it being any other code but can anyone confirm that’s definitely p0345?

2. When doing some reading online there can be a few causes, not just the sensor. I know the sensor failing is common, seen it loads on here and on my zed as well so I’m most likely replacing the sensor. But this link suggests it could be other issues:

https://www.autocodes.com/p0345.html

I have had the car cut out a few times but not for a while, was worse in summer. More commonly it cuts out on start up, turn the key and revs big down, sometimes twice, then drives fine. Had the maf and throttle body cleaned in the summer which helped the stalling but startup issue remained.  Yesterday when the EML light came in it was 4 degrees outside, if temperature plays a part?

3. @ZMANALEX good to go same day/next day? :lol: