new owner in Scotland 350

hi all, been lurking for a while on here getting info and finally bought myself a 350Z couple of weeks back. Dont have any decent photos as it's been raining or dark but have the one below showing my original car and now the Z. Very different cars but I'm looking forward to many miles and smiles in the Z

theStart.jpg.618280bdb275b4c6ed6738e1411bb264.jpg

• Like 1

cheers guys. I'm central belt, between both Glasgow and Edinburgh sides at the moment. The mr2 is a turbo yes, bit of a rocket ship but alas the rust has killed it so it is going the way of the dodo. Will be sad to see it go but looking forward to some A road fun with the Z. Needs a couple of things done to it to make easier for me to drive it (pedals are all different heights) and it's crying out for a throatier exhaust. That V6 must be heard but not too loud :teeth:. The mr2 has a Legalis exhaust on it and it's nice and rumbling but not loud which is where I'd like to be with the Z.

19 hours ago, LRF4N said:

We have monthly meets at the quay with Zcotland (facebook page), next year we will do more shows etc

mmm I might try come along to one of the quay meets.

Cheers for welcome guys, I'll try do some more searching before posting up questions on the Z in the various sections :teeth: