2015 370Z Nismo - Sirius Project

SiriusProjects

I have apparently been posting way to many threads, so as instructed I have set up a build thread here for anything and everything. 

I've only had my zed since August and my initial mods and refurbishments were as follows.

Boot lid plastic cover replaced as the original one was cracked - Purchased via a Nissan dealer and cost just shy of £80.00.

Front and rear panels resprayed as well as brake caliper colour change to white (included new Nismo Decals) - £390.00.

Front and rear Nissan badges replaced with Z Badges and replacement "Nismo" and "370Z" badges fitted after respray - £70.00

Just recently I had some EBC Brake Discs and Red Stuff pads fitted as well some Nismo Short Tails - £1030.00. I am loving the Nismo Short Tails, although I didn't realise they would be quite so loud on a cold start. Was a bit of a shock this morning and I was worried what the neighbours would think. Hopefully I won't get any complaints. If I do, I may have to put a standard Nismo backbox back on.

My zed is going to a car seat refurbisher on Friday to fix the cover on the drivers seat as it has come away on the side. I have tried fixing it myself but it just keeps pulling out again. Hopefully they can make it a more permanent fix.

I'm sure you are asking "Where are the pics"? I will be posting some updated pics soon. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a few pics of my Nismo 370Z with the latest mods applied. 

The mods in in the pictures are as follows:

Brake caliper colour change with Nismo decals.

Slotted and drilled brake discs (also included red stuff brake pads).

Tarmac sports short tails with Titanium tips.

370_Nismo_1.jpg

370_Nismo_2.jpg

370_Nismo_3.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...