What does flyered mean?

Sim

4 hours ago, Paul K said:

I reckon they could do with an update!!...there must be a Graphic designer on here somewhere

2 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

We had one ... we let him go to Portugal couple of years ago

@zippypooz did the design for the 370z logo and shirt combo, and did a fantastic job of them. He obviously has his wrapping business to prioritise, but he has the 50 & 70 logo already. Just depends how busy he is with real work.  

On 10/10/2018 at 15:02, cs2000 said:

If someone sticks one of these on your car/you stick one on someones car

Ok cool makes sense :) I often end up talking to car and bike owners at random any way :)

Edited by Sim

Hahaha well personally id get them printed by a proper printer, ive done the artwork so there would be no artwork charge as i could forward on to them. Id not think it would cost much, a bit like business cards, you get 30 million for £60!!

Would it be a club thing or is this an entirely voluntary thing?

Personally as i said, i'd get the printed, then hand them out to certain peeps on here such as you, mods, event organisers and whoever else feels that they could flyer occasionally. I think rather than a bit of paper, a good professional card would look nicer and i'm sure most would rather hand over a card? What do you think? I can always speak to few printers and get some costs.

But obviously i don't want to step on anyone's toes!

9 hours ago, zippypooz said:

Something like this?

350Z FLYER yellow3.JPG

Nice work mate, please don’t take this the wrong way but the “and” is lower case and everything else is upper. I can’t authorise this, my OCD is going beserk!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1