Hello :)

Sim

I had the 350z and kept it stock for 4 years until 2009 when I sold it and bought a brand new 370z Ultimate, which started off life looking like this.

Edit, I think this picture was on coilovers.

DSCN0629.JPG

Edited by Sim

Then over the years it slowly progressed and I added more and more bits.

It stayed looking stock to start with but after a series of performance mods, I got the wheels done in black :) 

15102013042.jpg

In the mean time, we decided my wife should get a Z, so we bought a 350Z roadster.

This got bit by the modding hammer immediately :)

These picture are after we'd had it for two years, just before I took it to pieces.

20170904_085744.jpg

20170904_085751.jpg

20170904_085819.jpg

So, for the more eagle eyed amongst you, you'll have spotted a 370z roadster that I haven't mentioned yet.

Well the deal with stripping the 350z was that we got another Z for my wife to enjoy hooning about in, so a 370z roadster it was.

That started life like this, nice and stock..........

20171027_173807.jpg

11 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Zeditis for sure :lol:.....the body kit on 370 looks good

Thanks, yes, just not spent much time on the forum, although I have done a few shows and rallies over the years, just not so many with350z/370z oc.

Ive come across one guy whos had 4 zeds including the Mk2 Nismo hes never been on the forum. Hes been on pistonheads though. I saw him shortly after i sold mine. Made me regret selling it. Spoke to him fro 10 minutes. I had seen him a week earlier and another time before

So fair enough not everyone has time for forums :lol: and i reckon quite a few z owners never attend meets

18 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Ive come across one guy whos had 4 zeds including the Mk2 Nismo hes never been on the forum. Hes been on pistonheads though. I saw him shortly after i sold mine. Made me regret selling it. Spoke to him fro 10 minutes. I had seen him a week earlier and another time before

So fair enough not everyone has time for forums :lol: and i reckon quite a few z owners never attend meets

Lol, My wife and I drove out to a Z meet at a pub in really bad weather one evening to arrive and find out that everyone else had cancelled.

Thankfully the food was good otherwise I'd have moaned about it much more :)