Flyboy Mirror Fold Module - cs2000

cs2000

Hey guys,

So hopefully you all know that Martin (Flyboy) is away from the forum at the moment and with his blessing I have been selling the mirror fold modules he started selling back in 2013(!). Details on the module and the huge thread on it are over here:

I can still do the modules and plan to sell them until there is no interest, or Martin comes back and takes the reins again, but have no stock at the moment.

GB has ended so the price is back to the standard price of £42.50 Plus postage and packaging of £4.95 so £47.45

I have 3 of these in stock, this will likely be the last of these available until Spring :) 

P.S Im starting a new thread (this one) so i can better manage the GB. If/When martin comes back, these module sales will move back to his original topic.

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Getjiggy said:

Sign me up !! Yet more addons for the zed =D

Go on, I'll have one since i'm keeping the zed now =)

1. TubbyZ

2. Shire

3. Foo56

4. Veeg33

5. Getjiggy

• Like 1

@cs2000 Will I be able to unfold the mirror when ignition is off? Example - Parked on the side of a busy ish road, ignition off, mirrors fold in, would like to unfold the mirrors so that I can see a gap to exit my zed rather than turning my head which could be a little bit tricky to do.

1 hour ago, veeg33 said:

@cs2000 Will I be able to unfold the mirror when ignition is off? Example - Parked on the side of a busy ish road, ignition off, mirrors fold in, would like to unfold the mirrors so that I can see a gap to exit my zed rather than turning my head which could be a little bit tricky to do.

The mirrors fold in when you lock the car, so you can still see behind you when parked.  Brilliant module, I'd recommend it for anyone with a Zed.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kryptek49 said:

The mirrors fold in when you lock the car, so you can still see behind you when parked.  Brilliant module, I'd recommend it for anyone with a Zed.

Did you mean that the mirrors only fold in when I lock the car, not after turning off the ignition? I'm sure this has been thought of and incorporated in this module, just wanted to make sure.

1 hour ago, veeg33 said:

Did you mean that the mirrors only fold in when I lock the car, not after turning off the ignition?

Yes, the module folds the windows in when you lock the car, and folds them out when you turn the ignition on. 

So when getting out of the car you can still see behind you as the mirror hasn't folded in as you haven't locked the car.

Hey @baileydom, I’m not too sure if anyone had fitted one, but as for some info;

the module works on the on the car even if you lock the door manually with the key. The doors still lock with the central locking system so the module is still triggered.

it detects a voltage change, not a resistance change (this was a question from your pm :) )

flr the the sake of £30, why not give it a shot and we can get this GB going!

I’m in the process of fitting one from the first GB to a jdm now. I don’t need another one haha. 

Ok interestingly my uk HR only operates the drivers door on the key. Weird. 

Not getting a signal down the purple door loom wire on the jdm. 

• Haha 1