Any others owned their zed 10yrs plus?

HEADPHONES

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had mine for 12 years now. Bought from a Nissan dealer who for some strange reason registered the car in Jan 2006 then stuck it in their showroom for 12 months, so only delivery mileage and a 4k price reduction. Now its on 29,300 miles and passed its M.O.T today with flying colours. So far it has eaten its way through 4 batteries, banana arms on both sides and new brake disks and pads on the front. No accidents, no stone chips (believe it or not) and has never let me down. Not sure what the future holds, my  mileage has dropped to an average of less than 2k a year over the last 4 years. Selling is one option but I'm pretty reluctant to let her go really!

Pete

• Like 1

I've no plans to sell at the moment but circumstances could always change. The Zed has been driven very carefully, most would say too carefully and has rarely been over 4k revs. Its a real shame that I don't get to use it much as we tend to use Caroline's workhorse Nissan Juke. However I still need a car and will do until Caroline decides to retire so i may as well hang onto The Zed/ It's not really costing me much and will probably hold its value quite well...and its still a great car to drive!

Pete 

• Like 1