My O2 sensors thrown a wobbler

HEADPHONES

Every 1-2 years or so my sensors will throw a wobbler and the engine light will come on.

Happened first in my 2 nd year of ownership from new under warranty and Nissan just reset it and said don't worry as long as it doesn't come back.

Got this a few years back

Zed engine light throws a wobbler

For a tenner it saved alot of faffing with the pedal dance tonight when the EML came on.

Same ol same ol.......O2 sensors again if I'm not mistaken.

A quick reset and a spirited 30 min drive home and the light hasn't come back.

Anyone else have this code pop up every couple years?

I have just bought an 02 sensor for mine, my code was P0200 Bank 1 sensor 1, pre-cat. It's been coming on every 2-3 months for the last 18 months, kept re-setting it but thought I better get it replaced....finally. :lol: Hopefully it's now sorted. Time will tell.

8 minutes ago, Justthejedi said:

I have just bought an 02 sensor for mine, my code was P0200 Bank 1 sensor 1, pre-cat. It's been coming on every 2-3 months for the last 18 months, kept re-setting it but thought I better get it replaced....finally. :lol: Hopefully it's now sorted. Time will tell.

I had the P0200 code appear a month ago - purchased an O2 sensor from Zmanalex to fix it but after clearing the code it has never returned.  

The O2 sensor is now for sale (HR) if anyone needs it.

2 minutes ago, Kryptek49 said:

I had the P0200 code appear a month ago - purchased an O2 sensor from Zmanalex to fix it but after clearing the code it has never returned.  

The O2 sensor is now for sale (HR) if anyone needs it.

Once they start throwing codes up they will do it again, just don't know when. I was talking to one of the Techs at my local Nissan dealer, he told me he fixed an on-going problem on another 370 by replacing the sensor.