Bracknell meetup

zeebez

I'm on shift work too, but up for meeting up some local people.

Is anyone around this weekend coming? Ideally something in the evening. I've been meaning to try the burger van by Bracknell football club that's got a good reputation and plenty of parking.

Always open to suggestion though :)

2 hours ago, StormWhite said:

I am free this weekend coming as have been on holiday from work but back to the grind Monday night.

I lived in Bracknell for several years and didn't even know they had a football ground.:wacko:

Haha its down the road which runs behind the Bracknell and Wokingham college, heres a link to the place https://www.facebook.com/onlyfoodandsaucesBTFC/

if they turn out to be closed there is always morats kebab van which is easy to get too just down the road

Edited by zeebez

13 hours ago, zeebez said:

No one confirmed so figured no one was committing. I'm free next weekend if anyone wants to meet up. 

Call me old fashioned but a burger van and the two cars would not have been a gathering. 

Perhaps a bit more interest, proper venue (pub + food) & work rota permitting I will be there.

EDIT: Its not that I advocate Drinking & Driving its just I am more up for pub food than a burger/kebab van, must be my advanced age.

Edited by StormWhite
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, StormWhite said:

Call me old fashioned but a burger van and the two cars would not have been a gathering. 

Perhaps a bit more interest, proper venue (pub + food) & work rota permitting I will be there.

EDIT: Its not that I advocate Drinking & Driving its just I am more up for pub food than a burger/kebab van, must be my advanced age.

Each to their own and all that.  Personally I don't care where the venue is or if there is food or not. Id just like to get the opportunity to find other passionate petrol heads like myself and talk crap for a couple of hours.

If I don't bump into anyone before hand I will be at Japfest at the latest :)

• Like 1