Bracknell meetup

zeebez

As much as I'd love to sort something for this weekend I'm back on shift which is a pain as it's still warm at the moment.

I've been looking at long range for casts etc although it might change but the weekend of the 20/21st looks decent.

How does that weekend suit people?

• 2 weeks later...

Got my zed booked in to get some fresh braided lines fitted on Sunday ( was supposed to be tomorrow, but got pushed back) which is a pain. So would have to be a Saturday for me that weekend

Just had a look at the menu for that place bit steep for my wallet I'm afraid, tbh most places Ascot way are lol I looked at the new Forrester's and even they want £16 for a bloody burger.

Any suggestions for any down to earth pubs about the local area?

ummm guys i have a bit of a problem, went to start the 350 today and my battery is TOAST, it was a bit limpy before but i managed to charge it and bring it back for a while, but its now to the point where the charger refuses to even charge it RIP battery and another hit for the wallet ......... sigh...

ohh, ill remember that in the future. Cheers but ordered one from Tayna Batteries this time around. 4 yr warranty should keep me going lol

And as normal with these things it arrived today just in time for my set of nightshifts haha

I’m working night again tomorrow evening, however does anyone want to meet up at Peacock Farm pub in Jennets Park at around 7pm ish tomorrow evening?

Im working all of next weekend, however could also meet up at Peacock Farm pub, Jennets Park or nearby after work next Saturday or Sunday at around 7:30pm ish

Edited by Bikeracer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...