Wiring for seats not there??

JackD

Hi all! 

I currently have some some sparco bucket seats in my 350, but as I have a very bad back problem I brought some original 350 seats in tan to replace my buckets while my back recovers. 

I took out my buckets to realise I only have one wire loom for the seat belt sensor and nothing else. 

I have pulled up the carpet in the footwell to see if a previous owner has just pushed the look for the electric seats under there, but it is no where to be seen? 

Would someone go through the trouble of completely removing the looms for the electric seats? 

My 350 is a import too so I don’t know if this makes a diffence. 

Sorry for for the long post! If anyone could give me some advise  this would be great. I’m not sure if all 350s had the electric moving seats or not. 

Thanks in advance. 

Jack. 

As you say not all 350s have the electrics.

Full electric seat wiring looms and harnesses are in stock if you decide to upgrade.

Another option would be to fit a pair of manually operated cloth OEM seats which come as standard on some of the cars.

Thanks for the reply!

is it an easy job to install the new loom? 

I have already brought the seats seats so would need to sell them to buy the cloths otherwise. 

how much for the looms and do you have any cloth seats for sale? 

Aso ramdom question, do you have any side skirts for sale also as I need some. 

Thanks again 

Jack.