[SOLD](SOLD)AAM Competition exhaust 370z - Resonated Short tails, 5" titanium tips, Nismo fitment willing to swap for quieter CBE or HFCs

Maggz

Hi everyone,

As the title says, I'm selling or in this case willing to swap my AAM resonated short tails with 5" Nismo titanium burnt tips for a quieter exhaust. Only done 200 miles with them, and priced new are over 800£. HFCs, CBEs... let me know what you have and lets see if we can make this swap happen!

You'll see on the pictures that they're still shiny, even on the inside, so practically new. 
Only reason I'm selling is because I realized I'm too old for a loud exhaust. I thought I'd enjoy it, and I really didn't enough. Everyone else absolutely loved it, especially people on the streets 

Nuts and gaskets not included, only bolts, as I used them when installing them, and left them on the car when reverting back to OE.

But if that's a deal breaker,i'll get them and supply those as well. 

Happy to answer questions. 

For sound comparisons of the check this vid:

https://youtu.be/6d7rootUaNM

IMG_20180930_211315.jpg

IMG_20180930_211342.jpg

IMG_20180930_211358.jpg

Edited by Maggz

20 hours ago, dave_7 said:

I have a 14 month old cobra cat back including y-pipe that's done about 9k miles if you're interested?

Aren't cobra cat back exhausts quite loud? I'm looking for something which is on the quiet side of exhausts if I'm honest, or if I can't find it, HFCs for the powah :teeth:

21 hours ago, dave_7 said:

I've also still got the stock nismo system in the shed if you after something quiet? obviously is not worth anywhere near as much as the short tails so i wouldn't expect you to swap though

I own a 67 plate Nismo, so I'm looking for something which could potentially replace the stock Nismo exhaust I'm using now.

I'll take a pass on the Cobra for now, but I'd probably swap it in a heartbeat for the ark grip you got, hell I'd probably even pay you a bit extra for it  :teeth:

Edited by Maggz

Just now, GranTurismoEra said:

why not just go for HFC only

It's one or the other I guess.

If I sell the exhaust I'll probably go HFCs and remap. But if I get a chance to swap it for the right CBE, I'd do that as well. 

Not many people would swap HFCs for tails I assume

Just now, GranTurismoEra said:

I read somewhere you dont necessarily need a remap after installing HFC on 370z....Not sure.

I also got intakes, so I assume it'd be wise if HFCs go on the car as well. 

2 hours ago, Maggz said:

I own a 67 plate Nismo, so I'm looking for something which could potentially replace the stock Nismo exhaust I'm using now.

I'll take a pass on the Cobra for now, but I'd probably swap it in a heartbeat for the ark grip you got, hell I'd probably even pay you a bit extra for it  :teeth:

Too be honest i've found the ark grip a little same really but I've got berk HFCs going on this friday so it that should change in a big way!! Cant't wait :teeth:

Just now, dave_7 said:

Too be honest i've found the ark grip a little same really but I've got berk HFCs going on this friday so it that should change in a big way!! Cant't wait :teeth:

If it's still not loud enough, consider the tails instead of the Ark ;)

3 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

I listed mine on ebay a while back just got timewasters. one guy messaged me like 5 times wanting to pay £500...

then i realised i might buy it again so just took it off

Yeah I got a guy bidding 500 for the 4th time now, but I'm not too bothered.

Got till spring to sell it and buy something else.

• 2 weeks later...