[SOLD][SOLD] AAM Competition exhaust 370z - Resonated Short tails, 5" titanium tips, Nismo fitment – £700

Maggz

Hi everyone,

As the title says, I'm selling my AAM resonated short tails with 5" Nismo titanium burnt tips for £700. Only done 200 miles with them, and priced new are over 800£.
You'll see on the pictures that they're still shiny, even on the inside :teeth:
Only reason I'm selling is because I realized I'm too old for a loud exhaust. I thought I'd enjoy it, and I really didn't enough, especially as this  car is my daily and weekend toy, so Monday mornings were a bit of challenge. Everyone else absolutely loved it, especially people on the streets and surprisingly my missus as well :lol:

Nuts and gaskets not included, only bolts, as I used them when installing them, and left them on the car when reverting back to OE. But if that's a deal breaker,i'll get them and supply those as well. 

I'd like to find a quiet(er) exhaust so wiling to swap as well. I'll make another post in the swap shop too. 

Happy to answer questions. 

For sound comparisons check this vid:
https://youtu.be/6d7rootUaNM

Bought at Torqen for £809 - Willing to listen to sensible offers, but i'm definitely not willing to sell them 50% under the price. 

IMG_20180930_211315.jpg

IMG_20180930_211342.jpg

IMG_20180930_211358.jpg

Edited by Maggz

• 3 weeks later...