Hi, how did I do?

Hi, I'm Lee and after a fair bit of searching I just acquired my first 350z. It's a 2005 GT4 model with 95k on the clock, FSH and seems to have been well looked after by all of it's 3 previous owners. The guy I brought it from used it daily and had to get something newer to comply with his new job's company car allowance rules and seemed genuinely disappointed to have to part with it. Anyway, seems pretty solid, tiny bit of rust and a small ding on the rear arches which I intend to get sorted before winter sets in. No nasty noises or apparent mechanical faults although last service mechanic suggested banana arms will want doing soonish and the W brace looks too far gone to be worth refurbing so think I'll replace that, just not sure whether to go OEM or one of the aftermarket jobs. Completely standard trim as it sits and still appears to be running it's original clutch and exhaust which I'm taking to be a good sign about how it's been driven and cared for but obviously prepared to be replacing both in the not too distant future given the mileage. Boot struts want changing and I think I'm going to get replacements from sgs engineering unless anyone has a better suggestion, Nissan wanted £260 for a pair! I'm Based near Milton Keynes and noticed there is a local meet there so look forward to catching up with a few of you there and learning a bit more about how to get the most out of what I already think is going to be my favourite car to date. 

MY350z.jpg

arch rust.jpg

arch ding.jpg

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Plenty of traders on here to help you solve your issues. As for the "W" brace a lot of owners have gone for the Ultra Racing aftermarket part as it's cheaper than the OEM equivalent. ;)

Link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultra-Racing-Rear-Lower-W-Brace-for-Nissan-350Z-3-5-2003-2009-RL4-1259/271339756751?epid=1725330611&hash=item3f2d1c1ccf:g:ddsAAOSw7aBVES9b