Round the clock

That's me not the Zed :)

You'll have seen the for sale adds - "got kids need to sell", well I'm the opposite. The kids have grown up so went and bought this fab, 2003, 50,000 mile, orange Zed as a Sunday car. I wanted something reasonably fast for the weekends, fun to drive, naturally aspirated and good to look at, so here we are.

I've had the Zed for a couple of weeks now, been cleaning and polishing like mad and am part way through changing engine oil, gearbox oil, diff oil, rear pads and also just fitted two new boot poppers, what a difference they've made. 

Already got her first trip booked to "The Ring" next May with the lads (our yearly outing) and the wife has already found the 'Jesus handle' on the passenger door when approaching impossible to drive round bends :lol:.

Enjoying the smiles per mile so far and looking forward to many more.

Zed 001.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome, I've only just joined up myself. Looking good, I was keen on getting an orange one too, but the only one's that sounded like they were worth looking at were too far away, eventually got lucky with a nice black one popping up just down the road and you can't really go wrong with black! I suppose I could always get it wrapped in the future if I decide It's needs to be tango'd.

• Like 1