Hi All, new member from Berkshire

zeebez

Hi all,

Just recently bought my first 350z and after soooo many years of driving diesels it's nice to have something that roars rather than rattles :D

I'm looking forward to becoming a regular visitor here and I'll do my best to search the forums before asking questions that's have been asked many times before.

I've attempted to attach a pic via my mobile so I will see how well it turns out haha.

Lots of little plans and tweeks for the future, just keen to leave my own stamp on it rather than being someone else's old car .... If you know what I mean.

IMG_20180828_111504.jpg

• Like 1

On 23/09/2018 at 04:23, zeebez said:

Just recently bought my first 350z and after soooo many years of driving diesels it's nice to have something that roars rather than rattles :D

I did exactly the same! Had 8 or 9 years of driving rattly diesels and decided I just had to get back into a quick petrol car. :)

Lovely looking car.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Would be good to try and arrange a Berkshire meet up at some point before every day is soaking wet (mostly as my z has widow maker missmatched tyres haha)

The old girl needs some TLC here and there, wing is a tad ghetto fitted by previous owner so I'm still trying to decide what to swap it out for. The inner child is leaning towards a big carbon wing. 

On 29/09/2018 at 18:16, EzeePzee said:

Welcome! I’m just down the road in Basingstoke and I work in Bracknell, so May we’ll see you about :-) 

I live in Bracknell so if you ever see a silver 350 that's a tad noisey that will be me lol

59 minutes ago, JLewton said:

Or me! Silver in Bracknell also. Look forward to catching you out and about! Don’t forget to wave :wave:

Nice, what part?

58 minutes ago, Umster said:

Let's organise a breakfast? 

Sounds like a plan, I'm tied up with weekend shifts for a couple of weeks. That and my battery has died so it's on a deep cycle to see if I can bring it back to life lol