Nismo on its way.

Wheels 370z

Sad..... and happy day!

waving goodbye to the roadster, had a very enjoyable 12 months spent on the roads of Shropshire.... but sparkly new pearl white Nismo ordered to be collected next Saturday. taking the Cobra system off the GT but should I stick with Nismo exhaust or drop the Cobra on???

:yahoo:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sipar69 said:

The Nismo exhaust is a nice bit of kit but it isn't much louder than the stock GT system.  Stick the Cobra on.

Funny you mentioned this... I parked up outside of work revving the engine few times near the window approx 10 feet from where my colleague would have been sat. Walked in and he said he couldn't hear a thing lol In the same room another co workers 2.0 turbo unit from thwe Scirocco R and TSI are both heard q loudly 

Just had a chat with the guys at Tarmac Sportz... they've pointed me towards the resonated short tail exhaust, must admit even on the iPad the change in tone etc is impressive. Anyone had first hand experience of them???

As has been mentioned in several threads you do get a 60mph drone with the Cobra..... hasn't really bothered me that much tbh but wondering if you get anything from the short tails??

next job...... sell the Cobra Cat-Back!!!

Btw I'm selling AAM resonated short tails Nismo fitment, titanium burnt tips for £700 if you want loud and good looking. Only did 200 miles with it.

Price not final, post is on 370z parts section.

Congrats on the purchase btw. I got the same car and it's absolutely a riot to drive. I'm sure you'll absolutely love it!

On 03/10/2018 at 00:18, Maggz said:

Btw I'm selling AAM resonated short tails Nismo fitment, titanium burnt tips for £700 if you want loud and good looking. Only did 200 miles with it.

Price not final, post is on 370z parts section.

Congrats on the purchase btw. I got the same car and it's absolutely a riot to drive. I'm sure you'll absolutely love it!

why you selling if you still got the car? too loud?

On 21/09/2018 at 22:12, Wheels 370z said:

Sad..... and happy day!

waving goodbye to the roadster, had a very enjoyable 12 months spent on the roads of Shropshire.... but sparkly new pearl white Nismo ordered to be collected next Saturday. taking the Cobra system off the GT but should I stick with Nismo exhaust or drop the Cobra on???

:yahoo:

check for shipping spacers! stock exhaust sounds like an old ML320 V6

2 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

why you selling if you still got the car? too loud?

It's my daily commuter, my weekend toy and my prescious. But on a Monday morning at 6 it's just too loud. I'm being told by everyone I'm too old for sports cars :lol:

But people on the streets and even my missus loved it, so maybe I am too old 

35 minutes ago, Maggz said:

It's my daily commuter, my weekend toy and my prescious. But on a Monday morning at 6 it's just too loud. I'm being told by everyone I'm too old for sports cars :lol:

my neighbour said he didnt mind it, because after 45 seconds it dies down and sounds sporty. but hes a petrolhead. youll notice the standard exhaust feels more powerful even though its added weight...but way to suv sounding for me. 

I once dropped my cousin off at midnight you could hear a pin drop. I had the stock exhaust switched the car on and he said it sounded beasty. For me its more reserved and suv like. almost doesnt suit a sports car.

1 minute ago, GranTurismoEra said:

my neighbour said he didnt mind it, because after 45 seconds it dies down and sounds sporty. but hes a petrolhead. youll notice the standard exhaust feels more powerful even though its added weight...but way to suv sounding for me. 

I once dropped my cousin off at midnight you could hear a pin drop. I had the stock exhaust switched the car on and he said it sounded beasty. For me its more reserved and suv like. almost doesnt suit a sports car.

Nismo is definitely too quiet stock, and I'll definitely try a few other exhausts during my ownership. I just need to find something which won't annoy me and my elderly neighbors, while still sounding good on WOT. 

I'm also putting intakes on this weekend which should help with the sound a bit :lol:

8 hours ago, Maggz said:

How old is to old