Is it wrong to want one of these ?

ATTAK Z

I love these jeeps and in Asia, they are becoming a fast seller and they are getting customized in all ways, my wife thinks also there great, but the release date is next year sometime for these. would love to modify one of these, cheaper than a jeep wrangler.:D  love the retro styling a proper little jeep.:teeth:

20 hours ago, nissanjuke said:

I love these jeeps and in Asia, they are becoming a fast seller and they are getting customized in all ways, my wife thinks also there great, but the release date is next year sometime for these. would love to modify one of these, cheaper than a jeep wrangler.:D  love the retro styling a proper little jeep.:teeth:

Nope, they're not Jeeps :boxing:

Bearing in mind though the main reasons it gets a crap score is how much it'll hurt pedestrians (well look before you cross the road then) and safety assist guff (oh noes poor Wiggo-wannabes), I'm not sure I'd be remotely bothered in the slightest.

Does anyone actually care about NCAP these days? Other than Volvo and over-protective parents?

• Haha 1

The original Jeep can be traced back to Austin if Wiki is correct:

"The American Austin Car Company was an American automobile manufacturing corporation. The company was founded in 1929, and produced motorcars licensed from the British Austin Motor Company from 1930 through 1934, when it filed for bankruptcy.

In 1935 the company was reorganized under the name American Bantam. Production resumed in 1937 and continued through 1941, including the first prototype of what later became the Jeep."

On 19/09/2018 at 16:19, DoogyRev said:

I don't think I could name one person that I know who has ever bought a car and knew what the ncap tests results were for it. Its always based on styling, economy or money.