For Sale: 370Z GT with Widebody, 2015 Nismo Front-end, Valved exhaust, Audio install and much more [LOWER PRICE]

oldbonesmcgee

017.jpg

Hi all, I have decided to sell my pride and joy, my Nissan 370Z. I have owned this car for nearly 5 years and it had one previous owner before me (a doctor who also spared no expense on the car). It has never been accident damaged or stolen and has no outstanding finance owed on it. Throughout my ownership I have spent a small fortune on this car, and it has been maintained by me to the highest standard. This has also been my daily driver, and I drive it to work nearly every day. It is a truly fantastic car, very quick and agile, yet refined and reasonably economical when cruising. I would much prefer to sell the car as is, with all the current parts, because it makes a fantastic package that I think checks all the boxes, and I would rather not remove some of the high-end parts which would cheapen it. I have listed the full spec further down, but I have gone through some of the best (and not so best) points here first:

The Engine/Exhaust:

The car pulls hard as it should, these engines are well known for their reliability, and I have changed the oil and oil filter every 6 months (with receipts to prove). The exhaust on the car has a switch in the cabin to change the volume. It uses the standard backbox in quiet mode, so there is very little noise at all, but when the system is open, the exhaust bypasses this and goes straight to the tailpipes, letting the V6 sing with a very exotic note, thanks to the x-flow section. This system was built by J-Fab (Paul Jamieson) who is known locally for being the best of the best, the welding is pure art (see pics).

The Audio:

The audio system in the car really needs to be heard to be appreciated. The Hertz components sound superb in the custom-built door adapters (behind the OEM grills), and the 1000w RMS Alpine subwoofer delivers plenty punch to match. The system is tuned using an Audison audio processor which has been tuned for the exact acoustics of this car and has time correction enabled for the best listening experience.

The wide kit:

The kit on the car is aggressive looking but isn't insanely wide, which means the car is very streetable, it adds only about 30mm each side. I worked hard to get the stance of the car just right, while still making it daily drivable. It will clear all but the very largest speed bumps without bottoming out, and yet has an aggressive stance. The current tyres don’t rub on the arches at all.

The 'not-so-best':

The car is used daily, and has been driven on long journeys to shows, and as a result, there are some stone chips on the arches, skirts and fins. The arches also have some imperfections in the paint, that appeared shortly after the car came out of the bodyshop. The underside of the skirts are scuffed from tall speedbumps, although this isn’t visible unless the car is in the air. The cap on the subwoofer has been cracked by a loose item in the boot, however I have taped it as a temporary measure and it doesn’t affect the operation of the subwoofer. I have managed to find a replacement cap from the US.

STANDARD SPEC:

2010 | 3.7l V6 | 330bhp | Manual

Satellite Navigation

Gunmetal Grey

Synchro-Rev automatic rev matching, LSD, cruise control & max speed control, xenon headlights, LED tail lights, HDD music system, USB & iPod compatible (with album art), steering wheel controls, electric and heated mirrors, electric and heated seats, climate control with AC,

CURRENT SPEC:

Body:

2015 Genuine Nismo front-end

Carbonsignal Moonbeam widebody overarchesa

Carbonsignal Moonbeam side skirts, Side fins and rear diffuser

Carbonsignal 2015 Nismo lip

Carbonsignal V2 front fenders

Blacked out headlight bezel

Triton V3 LED indicators all round

Genuine Hella DRL system

Gloss black wrapped roof

Wheels:

20” 10.5j Judd T311 wheels (all round)

285 30 20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports tyres (all round)

Rays lightweight bronze wheel nuts

Interior:

Genuine Nismo gear knob (JDM model)

LED footwell and accent lighting

Reversing camera

Sound-deadened doors and boot floor

Audison Bit-ten audio processor

Hertz Mille Pro MPK 165.3 component speakers 2 x 110w RMS

Hertz HCP4 amplifier running bridged set to 2 x 110w RMS

Alpine Type-R Subwoofer 1000w RMS

Pioneer Champion Series Amplifier 1200w RMS

Performance:

Custom designed and fabricated stainless-steel dual 2.5” exhaust system with x-flow section and valves to vary the volume

Eibach suspension

HKS Super Hybrid intake filters

The car was also featured in Banzai Magazine. The car is located in Aberdeen, Scotland, and is on 57,517 miles. The private plate will not be included in the sale.

Price:

£16,900

018.jpg

008.jpg

025.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

040.jpg

048.jpg

051.jpg

Edited by oldbonesmcgee
Price drop
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. 

Also, price drop!

It's very hard to value a car like this, it cost over £40,000 to build, but I'm not under any illusion that I will be able to recover even half of that. 

So if you're interested please make an offer. 

Kind regards

Daniel

• Like 1

I’m guessing because Scotland, and it’s a long way for most of your market to travel. Whilst the car may not be to my taste, I can’t fault the quality of the advert in the slightest and the price seems reasonable enough to me. 

Ultimately though price is everything, and you may need to drop it if you want a quicker sale. I genuinely wish you all the best with it, you seem like a decent and level-headed person to deal with :) 

5 hours ago, Ekona said:

I’m guessing because Scotland, and it’s a long way for most of your market to travel. Whilst the car may not be to my taste, I can’t fault the quality of the advert in the slightest and the price seems reasonable enough to me. 

Ultimately though price is everything, and you may need to drop it if you want a quicker sale. I genuinely wish you all the best with it, you seem like a decent and level-headed person to deal with :) 

Thanks, and yes being so far north can be a curse! I'll maybe add to the advert that I'm willing to deliver the car within a radius, or meet someone in the middle.

Wouldn't put the price down just wait it out till after winter cause the price is very reasonable. Unless your really wanting to sell it then knock it down a bit but I wouldn't. 

Edited by PPod
  • Like 1