Panel Respray And Brake Caliper Colour Change

SiriusProjects

I like brave, White works if you keep the car clean. I wash mine every week even if its not driven. Taking mine off to paint them soon (Cadbury purple). Looking forward to seeing the photos of your white calipers.:thumbs: 

I will hopefully be getting my zed back on Friday. Can't wait to see the results.

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I have some left over sets of Nismo decals. I have 3 colour sets (Red Zero) and 2 all black sets. See images below.

I bought these because they are the specific size for my 2015 Nismo Brake Calipers, but they might fit older and newer Nismo models as well and maybe other zed variants. 

PM me if your interested in a set and state whether you would like "colour" or "black". I will allocate the sets on a first come, first served basis.

There is no charge for the decals and postage will be free. 

Nismo_Colour.jpg

Nismo_Black.jpg

• Like 4

I’m not convinced, y’know. I mean, no doubt it’s a decent job and in close up the decals work well, but it just doesn’t seem to work in the wider shot. 

In fairness I think it’s the wheel design itself more than anything. Maybe silver callipers would work better to match the spoke tips, or just generic red to contrast and match the red accents on the Nismo exterior. 

I like that. Will be a pig to keep clean but I think it works well

Red would’ve been the obvious choice for most but I think I that’s enough to be different. Only seen it once before, think it was Paul T

Get plenty of wax on them!

I had the calipers on my 350Z GT4 repainted to match the bodywork colour too. Some people like to have a colour on their calipers that contrasts, I prefer to colour match them. 

I wash my car at least once a week, sometimes twice, weather permitting, so they will certainly get cleaned on a regular basis.

I do get what your saying about the wheel design though Ekona. I would stick with the white calipers, but I would maybe look at getting the rims repainted so that the were all black without the silver accents. That would make the calipers more prominent.

• Like 1