ABS Help

ILikeDolphins

Hi All, 

Got a query regarding the ABS / electronic system in the car. 

I've had my 350 for around 18 months now, and pretty much since I got it its had an issue where the car pulls heavily to the right under braking. The car seems to know there's a fault, as after a few miles it shuts off the ABS (along with all other driver aids). With ABS off, the car brakes straight. 

The garage I've taken it to diagnosed the issue as a faulty speed sensor on the passenger front side. Once replaced the fault went away for around a month, before returning. I've now had the sensor replaced 3 times with the fault repairing each time so something appears to breaking them. 

I'm not the most technical with this so my question is what else could be affecting this? From my limited understanding of the sensor it is just that, a small wired device with no mechanical parts that should be breaking.

Appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.

The ABS ring on the bearing is plastic, however, they do fail for various reasons as has been stated above.

I can understand why it may work for a short period of time after replacing the sensor.

Front bearings complete with  ABS rings are in stock if required.

Just drop me a PM if I can help further.