350z Roadster!!!

On 16/09/2018 at 07:44, CLASSIX said:

Hi Rick & welcome.

I did think about buying this off Steve when it came up so I could project mine but got hands full atm.

I hope you enjoy the Brolly Top as much as Steve did.

Z2.jpeg

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_0669.JPG

Thanks Ricky, and thanks for your help on the day too! Yours looks in beautiful condition! 

• Like 1

On 16/09/2018 at 16:46, The Big Miester said:

Can't beat the Roadster..!! :welcome:along enjoy :wave:

I was originally only considering the coupe as I felt it looked nicer, but the roadster definitely grew on me! And driving with the top down and the v6 soundtrack was too difficult to resist! :teeth:

6 hours ago, Stevie-Boy said:

Hey Rik, good to see you've got going with a thread in here, it's a great forum.

Hope you're enjoying the car and thanks again for making the sale a good experience.

You'll not be surprised to hear I'm not having the same fun with the Honda Jazz I now have!!

I can imagine! It will all be worth it though once you have a place of your own and can start saving for any car you want. I wish it was even a possibility for me living in London but with the ridiculous prices here I spent money on a zed instead :lol: