Hi guys..

I’ve been looking for a 350Z for a few months now, needs to be auto due to an issue with my left leg.. 

I have found an orange 2003, with black accents which is what I wanted, it’s a convertible which I actually think look really nice, had a recent new roof, exhaust etc and it looks rust free too.

the mileage is 125000 so I wanted to ask if people think that’s ok? 

It would be my main car but I work from home so I may only do 6k miles a year to be fair.. are the engines able to go well over that mark.

i guess I don’t want to get it and it die straight away lol.

any advice appreciated guys ☺️

Speak to the owner and ask them what work they've had done. It's obviously needed TLC and if they have the receipts and service history then you needn't worry. It's only when the paperwork is missing and they say "never been a problem with the car, I've never done any work to it". 

Could also ask a friend/mechanic to go down or AA and RAC do a 100 point check on the car for approx 40 quid. Make sure you check the rear wheel arches for rust/dirt - good indicator of how much the owner has cared for the car. 

Just remember all Zs are gonna need that little more work done to them than the usual cars but if it's a bargain and you've got a rainy day pot for the car then it's all good. 

Cheers guys

Found another now which is a good price, 90,000 miles, basically everything I want.

the owner has said there are a couple of scratches which I can see and they can be done.

the small issue is with the roof, one corner is glued, he said it’s fine and works without issue, does anyone here know if I wanted it mint, could I get it properly prepared or would it need a new roof?

ive included a pic

1C36B406-1062-4087-99F0-E1C198C03F3B.png