Moving to the Midlands!

Beefy

Hey guys,

Old (ish) member here, moving again from Brighton to Warwick soon (Working at Aston Martin Lagonda now)

Any other members in the area? Any good local meets or anything? Completely new to the area, so would be nice to get to know some new faces.

:)

Cheers,

- Beefy

• Like 1

Hi mate,

We had the annual meet at the British Motor Museum (next door to you on the JLR site).

Myself and a few others are all based at JLR too, you will see your fair share of zeds zipping around when the weathers nice!

Welcome to the midlands, Warwick is a lovely place. Lived there for 4 years myself :thumbs:

• Like 1

On 12/09/2018 at 06:33, steverunner said:

Hi Beefy

hope your move goes well. I’m over in Worcestershire.

Thanks bud :)

On 12/09/2018 at 06:54, Ogman said:

Hi mate,

We had the annual meet at the British Motor Museum (next door to you on the JLR site).

Myself and a few others are all based at JLR too, you will see your fair share of zeds zipping around when the weathers nice!

Welcome to the midlands, Warwick is a lovely place. Lived there for 4 years myself :thumbs:

Awesome man, hope to be able to join the next annual meet :)

On 12/09/2018 at 08:44, nissanman312 said:

Hi mate 

I'm near Warwick 

Welcome to the Midlands :D

Thanks haha, gotta get used to the area!

On 12/09/2018 at 13:44, Jack94 said:

I work at JLR Gaydon too so just next door, living in Banbury at the moment. 

Haven't been to any meets yet but keep telling myself I will :lol:

Great news to see some other Zed guys in the area haha.

Would be great to see some of you other guys around the JLR Site, if you see me, pop me a wave or a PM on here or something! Would love to attend some meets or get in touch with some fellow zed owners W.H.Y...

I'll be the silver Import with the V2 front end :)

Cheers,

Beefy

• 5 months later...
On 12/09/2018 at 01:18, Beefy said:

Hey guys,

Old (ish) member here, moving again from Brighton to Warwick soon (Working at Aston Martin Lagonda now)

Any other members in the area? Any good local meets or anything? Completely new to the area, so would be nice to get to know some new faces.

:)

Cheers,

- Beefy

Hi Beefy 

I also live near Warwick

Check out caffeine and machine pub near Stratford, it is usually packed with petrol heads and the roads around are quite good for driving. 

Chris.