Which Snowfoam Lance & Bubbles should I buy?

monkeybrain1234

All proper lances are much of a muchness to be honest, so just buy the cheapest you can find - should be able find them for £20-£25, don't pay any more than that.

Foam, as said Bilt Hamber Autofoam, Car Chem Snow Foam & Auto Finesse Avalanche are the best performing, closely followed by Gyeon Foam. Again, just go for the cheapest at the time - usually BH but CC often run promotions.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ilogikal1 said:

Can't be that good if you have to mix it with something else. ;)

And 1 litre of Arctic costs about the same as 5 of Bilt Hamber.

My 5L of citrus wash was £13 and I like the snowfoam nice a stronge. Couldn't get bilt hamber to perform like that combo.  Might try citrus with hamber though 

Then you’re diluting it too much. BH needs should hit the panel at 4-8% (depending on how dirty your car is) and it’ll clean better than almost every other snow foam. You shouldn’t have to mix it with anything.

If Artic (or Citrus for that matter) was actually any good you wouldn’t have to buy twice as much product to get it to work. 

Out of interest, have you tried just using Citrus on its own in the way it was designed to be used? If so, how did that compare to being mixed?

Edited by ilogikal1

13 hours ago, PPod said:

I'm a huge ez car care fan. Inch of artic snowfoam and an inch of citrus wash best I've used and cheapest :D

They also do 5L snowfaom and Lance for £25 but they aren't on deal at the moment. 

Artic is the best snow foam I've used so will be good try it against the BH, Ez products are good price when sales are on and I've liked most stuff I've tried of theirs. Not that i'm an expert mind you

Edited by scobie140

I bought one of these https://www.worx.com/en_GB/lawn-garden/hydroshot-portable-power-cleaners/20v-max-li-ion-hydroshot-wg629e-1.html as I have no driveway, often cannot park outside the house etc. The foam bottle is a bit pants though, I am not sure what replacement would fit the connector, any knowledgeable person take a look and let me know of any thing aftermarket that might fit?

From the pictures on the link, the brush looks like it's got a Nilfisk (Professional) or Karcher K fitting - https://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/pa-foam-lance-fitting

Col, can you post up a better picture of the fitting from yours? Someone here should be able to confirm for you then. Failing that, email Polished Bliss and ask them, they're usually very good with the advice and will more than likely be happy to replace if the one they send you doesn't fit (assuming you buy from them of course :lol:).

But whilst I was typing that, the eBay link you've posted looks more like the Black & Decker + Bosch (AQT) or possibly the Nilfisk (Professional)/Lavor + Parkside fitting.

So basically I can rule out like 3 of the 39 options. :teeth::lol:

Cheers matey, spoke with PB and they suggested measuring it up and they were going to check against the ones they have in stock. 

Not sure on their new site! You now have to spend £35 or more for free postage, and instead added a loyalty points scheme. 

Yeah, I'm not sure on the new direction they've taken since Clark moved on to be honest. I've think they've lost 3 of the best 5 things about Polished Bliss in the re-branding. I think they're becoming just another detailing retailer now which is a massive shame really.

I'm not even a fan of the new branding logo either!