Dave's '07 Gunmetal Grey GT

daveo132

8 hours ago, daveo132 said:

Quick question. 

Does the revup engine benefit from the plennum spacer? Or was that solved with the improvements the revup brought?

As far as I remember It still could do with the plenum spacer being fitted. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, daveo132 said:

Quick question. 

Does the revup engine benefit from the plennum spacer? Or was that solved with the improvements the revup brought?

I've got the motordyne mrev2 & 5/16 plenum for my 350z GT4, which I haven't had fitted yet. But hoping it'll make a difference to midrange torque as it's my daily and I don't track it. 

• Like 1

Urgh.... Anyone want a 350z? :bangin:

Somehow - and who knows how  - the rear part of the front left arch liner has folded up on itself and is now catching the tire when turning.

It's all bent out of shape and needs replacing now (along with the front half thanks to a pot hole months ago).

How on earth did that happen?? 

I seem to have a growing list of silly issues with it at the moment.

Sarcastic rant over... :dry:

• Find that damn dodgy coil
  • New front drivers side wheel well liner (after it got ripped apart in a pothole)
  • New rear brake pads
  • New (used) AC Compressor (booked in)
  • MOT
  • Find annoying metallic rattle
  • Fix the other arch liners
  • Replace rear under engine splash gaurd
  • Replace boot gas struts
  • Replace boot spring propper (I've ran out of coins to keep adding :lol:
  • Replace rear spacers due to snapped stud

On the plus side, while I don't have a lot of time to do this work due to living in Wales but now working in Doncaster (moving soon with any luck).  The new job does at least give me the extra money to go chasing these.

Edited by daveo132

Today is clearly one of those days. I figured I would just rip the arch liner out and get it replaced as soon as possible, it was all bent up anyway. 

Good thing I did, after a wheel rebalancing I had the other day, turns on that same wheel only 1 nut was tight. The other 4 with only threaded on and never tightened! 

Thankfully no damage done. Not the sort of thing you'd expect within 10 miles of having work done. 

• Like 1