Lowest Mileage GT4?

Couple of things, switch out the stereo for a decent head unit. Just put Michelin sport 4's all round on mine. But you probably won't need to yet. Saying that if it's just been sat there in a garage, check your pressures.  Try and upgrade your head & tail lights to 06+ lights. Only put premium fuel in obviously, stubby Ariel ,decent service, any mods after that are your call. Best of luck dude. 

27 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

I wouldn't change a thing pal. What other plans do you have for her? Garage queen or pop along to shows and meets, as I'd say it won't be a daily. 

More pictures fella!!

No plans yet, few little jobs then some mileage on her... But not too many ;)

• 2 years later...

yeah Evo motors in wiltshire has that car on his website, I bought my Zed from him really good guy, he does sell quite a lot of his cars on behalf of clients so maybe the owner took it back? the car was at his premises 18 months ago when I bought mine 

8 hours ago, stevezzz said:

yeah Evo motors in wiltshire has that car on his website, I bought my Zed from him really good guy, he does sell quite a lot of his cars on behalf of clients so maybe the owner took it back? the car was at his premises 18 months ago when I bought mine 

I've been trying to get in touch with him, I'm close by and dying to see the car, or one of the others he has but no response as of yet :(