South Wales garage recommendations

daveo132

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave, 

Not sure what you are looking to get done but I'm from Cardiff and I take my 350 to Horsham Developments for most things. 

They are between Swindon and Reading so a little bit down the M4 but whenever I take my car there I feel like they really know their stuff and give great advice which I feel is well worth the trip. Definitely recommend them.

Hope this helps. If you do find a good garage around Cardiff let me know!

Best Regards 

Theo

• 1 month later...

@daveo132When I used to own my Zed I did take it to Horsham Developments for the more serious jobs (oil gaskets, mapping, charging etc) but for smaller jobs and when it came to my MOT time I always used Pantbach garage in Cardiff.

They've since moved to a new unit from when I used them last but just looks even better now from their website. Lee was the owner when I used them and was always happy to help. :thumbs:

Link: https://www.pantbachautomotive.co.uk/contact.html

45 minutes ago, GMballistic said:

@daveo132When I used to own my Zed I did take it to Horsham Developments for the more serious jobs (oil gaskets, mapping, charging etc) but for smaller jobs and when it came to my MOT time I always used Pantbach garage in Cardiff.

They've since moved to a new unit from when I used them last but just looks even better now from their website. Lee was the owner when I used them and was always happy to help. :thumbs:

Link: https://www.pantbachautomotive.co.uk/contact.html

Sounds great thanks. 

What I really need right now is someone to adjust my coilovers. Too low on the back, keep grounding out. (how I bought it) 

Hopefully they can find the knock I've got. I think it might be a top mount. 

Might give Horsham a shout for that stuff.