Advice on fujitsubo Ti exhaust.

MONKEYSOCKS

Been looking into exhausts, can't find a topic in this, so sorry if it's been discussed elsewhere. don't want noise, fancy this exhaust, but looks like you would need to match a y pipe with it like stillen for eg. Saying that, struggling to find anywhere that sells them in UK. Just wondered if anyone has one? Any advice welcome. 

13 hours ago, MONKEYSOCKS said:

Been looking into exhausts, can't find a topic in this, so sorry if it's been discussed elsewhere. don't want noise, fancy this exhaust, but looks like you would need to match a y pipe with it like stillen for eg. Saying that, struggling to find anywhere that sells them in UK. Just wondered if anyone has one? Any advice welcome. 

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/exhausts/exhaust-systems/328-350z-fujitsubo-legalis-r-exhaust-fj-790-15462.html

Alright fella, well it's definitely an option if that's the case and more availability than the Ti. Did you get rid for any reason? My oem exhaust has nearly had it's day, but want something well made and close to stock sound. Don't want to be heard down the street. Cheers for your feedback.

2 hours ago, MONKEYSOCKS said:

Alright fella, well it's definitely an option if that's the case and more availability than the Ti. Did you get rid for any reason? My oem exhaust has nearly had it's day, but want something well made and close to stock sound. Don't want to be heard down the street. Cheers for your feedback.

I'd say Invidia Gemini it's your best bet:

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/exhausts/exhaust-systems/1938-350z-invidia-gemini-cat-back-exhaust-system-hs02n3zgis.html

I have a stainless Fujitsubo Legalis R system (upgraded with with Fast Intention HFC and Stillen Y pipe) and can verify that there is absolutely NO bumper burning going on!

Mine is supercharged too. I have the slant cut big tail pipes. 

Burning sounds like a myth* to me :shrug:  Don’t worry about it :thumbs:

* perhaps somebody on the net had a bad pops and bangs tune with decats etc so created fire, then conflated melting stories with the Legalis R?

Edited by ChrisB

Jheez that fujitsubo aint cheap, especially considering it doesn't come with a Y pipe :scare: 

I know you say you aren't interested in noise and each to their own and all that, but for that money you could get a much better exhaust (imo) like the ark grip for example. 

Or you could even get a decent system like the invidia gemini or miltek + some HFCs for the same price. 

Like I said, each to their own, but might be worth thinking about :thumbs:

On 09/09/2018 at 20:00, MONKEYSOCKS said:

Didn't know about the TOMEI, Will check it out. Will give everything a look over until my exhaust falls off.:wacko:

Hi do you mind me asking where your based I have the Fujitsubo legalis R with stillen Y pipe and also Berks hi flow cats. Some people say the tips look stupid but it grows on you, the sound is great normal driving is like stock yet with a bit of noise yet when you floor it the sound is amazing!