Hot start issue injectors

sketch

Hiya, been having a consistant hot start issue with my zed. Basically once ive parked up and the car is left for 30 minute it turns over 6 or 8 times before firing up. When left over night it starts straight away. 

Having read details on the forum i have cleaned the tb. Replaced the maf sensor. Replaced both cam sensors and had the crank sensor checked...all to no avail.

When i bought the car i had an issue with the fuel pump bucket having dirt in it so in the back of my mind always wondered about the injectors. So decided to remove them and get them cleaned, (the car has been parked for about 15 minutes and was warm) having removed the top of the plenum i can hear a faint buzzing  down the manifold, on the inside, both sides, is it possible the injectors are not turning off when the cars off? What could cause this? Poor earth or bad injectors? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

1 hour ago, scobie140 said:

At least it was a easy fix

On 30/08/2018 at 21:52, sketch said:

Having read details on the forum i have cleaned the tb. Replaced the maf sensor. Replaced both cam sensors and had the crank sensor checked...all to no avail.

:bounce:

Cars only done 54k. But about 4 months ago the fuel pump died, so fitted an uprated pump, but it was noisy so replaced it with a new standard pump. I wonder if the uprated pump may have messed things up? But having googled hot start issues they all point at cam sensors etc. So really im just pleased to put the information out there. And the car feels like its got so much more power now, back to loving it again.

• Like 1