Need help with 370z door handle Nissan part numbers

RDON

In the metal, they are quite a bit darker than the originals.  Much nicer and more classy than black IMO.  

I had a go at fitting mine yesterday, but the connector with the wire attached is really difficult to get at through the hole in the outside of the door when you take out the original handle.  I didn’t fancy taking the inside of the door off with my limited technical skills so I’m taking them to Sly at Kaizer motors in a few weeks.  

If if you’re not keen on the silver handles and don’t fancy getting them painted I would defo recommend these. 

Edited by sipar69

I’ve seen that thanks Adrian.  The issue is how far down into the door the connection for the wire is. The piece she refers to unscrewing is corroded on my handles just like her’s.  I don’t mind taking the new ones to Sly for fitting. He’s only half an hour away. :) 

• 1 month later...

Had mine fitted. Very happy with them.  Just be aware they require the inside of the door to be removed for installation (took a pro approx 2 hours to fit them). They look a bit darker in the metal than in these pics.

32DE8102-DE36-4E51-B9EE-61A104ECD75A.jpeg

E57E92D0-2B08-42E1-A218-3304FAAE33E3.jpeg

Edited by sipar69

2 hours ago, sipar69 said:

Had mine fitted. Very happy with them.  Just be aware they require the inside of the door to be removed for installation (took a pro approx 2 hours to fit them). They look a bit darker in the metal than in these pics.

32DE8102-DE36-4E51-B9EE-61A104ECD75A.jpeg

E57E92D0-2B08-42E1-A218-3304FAAE33E3.jpeg

Looks like they match your wheels nicely B)

• Like 2

• 10 months later...