Need help with 370z door handle Nissan part numbers

RDON

HI Folks

having trouble with Nissan getting part numbers for the new black door handles for the 370z. now nissan will only give you parts numbers if you have VIN number or REG of the car you need parts for! i have a 2013 370z and want to buy the 2018 black ones. I have rung 4 different dealers and they wont quote me!  would really appreciate some help with the OEM parts numbers or if someone with a 2018 370z ringing their Nissan dealer with their REG and getting hold of the door handles part number for me.

TIA.  Rich

I've been debating getting mine wrapped to match the other grey bits( spoiler/mirrors/skirts etc) so if it doesn't look great I can peel it off.

Have you looked through auto trader to get someones no plate? I know it's a bit cheeky....

I'm guessing by your profile pic you have a white nismo?? Same here, should you get any info on the handles let me know please:-)

6 hours ago, N1ck said:

I've been debating getting mine wrapped to match the other grey bits( spoiler/mirrors/skirts etc) so if it doesn't look great I can peel it off.

Have you looked through auto trader to get someones no plate? I know it's a bit cheeky....

I'm guessing by your profile pic you have a white nismo?? Same here, should you get any info on the handles let me know please:-)

I spoke to wrappers and they said doing the door handles would not last long so ruled that out.

42 minutes ago, rickdon said:

i could but i use my 370z everyday so want the long term hard wearing option.

Aren't the new 2018 handles a dark grey, as opposed to black? (Still look nice though).

I've had my nismo's handles painted black by my paint guy. Mine is a daily and still look immaculate. Surely as long as the paint work is good, and you aren't super rough/heavy handed it will last?

And for the price Nissan will want for 2x2018 door handles, I could get my handles repainted for life of the car :lol: 

• Like 1

On 30/08/2018 at 16:58, sipar69 said:

I'd be interested in knowing this info if you find it.  I'm not a fan of wrapping and would not be keen on having them painted, but proper OEM handles in black would be quite tempting.

6-8 weeks delivery from Japan, £83 each side, will PM you when they land here, got 5 sets on order.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...