Rocket Bunny body kit

Favandre20

Hi guys,

I'm new to this Zeds world, I need your advice about the rocket bunny body kit.

Have you guys seen one live?

How does it look?

Is it worth getting one or is it to fragile?

My zed is in red and will have to be all resprayed so if I ending up getting it will spray it as well.

Need to get my zed ready for next year summer so I can start going to the shows with you guys, so plenty of time to chose what to do with it

Thanks guys

You will need deep pockets. I know of one under current build but don’t know of any others. You will also need a big budget for the rims needed to pull it off.

Edited by Payco

I remember few years back looking at getting the authentic rocket bunny but was going to cost $4000 without shipping :cry:.  Just wonder how good the copies are 

Edited by PPod

16 hours ago, PPod said:

I remember few years back looking at getting the authentic rocket bunny but was going to cost $4000 without shipping :cry:.  Just wonder how good the copies are 

https://www.torqen.uk/specials/greddy/aero-pandem-rocket-bunny/18199-nissan-350z-z33-rocket-bunny-v2-complete-widebody-aero-kit-with-wing-17020350.html

from the only authorised GReddy dealer in UK Europe :) 

Thank you Favandre20,

I have enjoyed the whole process of doing most things myself on my zed and although it has been an expensive and long journey I am glad I have done it,although my car still needs a few things doing.

if you do decide to go down this route,my build plus various other build threads on this forum will be a good indicative on how to do some of the things I guess ;)