What’s my 350z worth, very low mileage

I purchased my 350z coupe back in late 2006 as a second fun car. After enjoying the car for way too short a time I experienced poor health and so the car has seen very little use.

Now the car much like me, is now back on the road, serviced, with new tyres and MoT.

I’ve looked everywhere to try and find what a realistic price would be for this car but I can’t find anything with such low mileage 12050.

So can anyone give me an idea what they feel is a realistic price for this car?

Rather than me quessing all the details required,  what details would you say is required?

That said, if it helps it has the GT pack, is in gun metal grey and has Bose sound system. Oh and it’s body work and engine are in immaculate condition.

Okay, for starters:

Year of first registration?

Coupe or Roadster?

Auto or 6 speed manual?

Number of owners?

Modifications and upgrades?

FSH?

MOT history?

Has the car been in storage?

Any previous accident damage or paintwork?

Location for viewing?

• Like 1

Alex is right as you've given far too little info to go on for any sensible suggestions Op. 

Also for "What's it worth" threads there is a small rule which you may have missed...

What's it worth threads will only be permitted if the thread meets the relevant ad rules.

So for yours to be allowed I'm afraid you'd have to meet the "Zeds For Sale" sub section criteria as below...

• You must have been a member for at least 6 months
  • You must have at least 100 posts - spam does not count
  • You must include at least 1 photo of your zed

As you don't I'm going to lock this thread but if you want an idea of what your cars worth then the best thing you can do is to use Autotrader and similar vehicle online market places to compare vehicles.

Just use the "filters" to find cars with similar spec lists, age, mileage etc and go from there. Good luck. :thumbs:

• Like 2