PAYCOS NISMO UPDATE

Payco

Ok, so we all know car mods are about opinions and it's your car and what you like etc etc as has been said on so many threads. Those of you that know me will appreciate I love modding. Given one of my close friends is our forums own (Steve) Zippypooz who,  if Carlsberg made wrappers he would probably be the best wrapper in the world I had a plan to use his skills on my Nismo.

After a couple of months of thought and planning I decided on a part wrap in the stunning 3M Deep Space. Steve went to work on the car yesterday and the results are fantastic. I have to say that the photos don't come close to doing the car justice. Some of you will see the car in the flesh and I hope you will appreciate the work done. We have to wrap and refit the rear arch fender flares Saturday but aside from that its done.

The car has had all the Nismo trim wrapped, the roof, rear quarters and Mopedmarks custom canards.

The new rims in the same colour will go on in the Spring. 

Top marks to Steve for doing such a fantastic job AGAIN,

YouTube link below so you can get and idea of the reflections.

Nismo Wrap 2.jpg

zw4.jpg

ZW1.jpg

ZW2.jpg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

Thanks mate. To be honest it looks stunning as it is, very Jap and mean. The photo sadly doesn't do it justice. I think folk need to see it in the flesh to appreciate how well it looks. It looks like it doesn't flow in the photo but it really works and the folk that have seen it all agree. Hope you can see it and we can meet one day.

Added a couple more photos.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

Stunning colour mate! :wub: Although I do agree, wrapping the rear bumper and part of the rear hatch may help tie it together. Either way though, I love the way the wrap is cut to follow down the rear quarter and into the sideskirt. Looks sweet :thumbs: 

Seriously tempted to wrap mine down the line and this definitely isn't helping the urge!

Thanks. Will do a walk around video at the weekend and post up which may give you a better sense of how well it suits the car. Debated for 2 months what wrap and look I wanted and this is where I landed. Just didn't want to wrap the whole rear but I can see that would also work.

That's a truly stunning colour. I always love the 'space/planet' wallpapers and backgrounds which remind me so much of this. Finished off with those wheels & exhaust, just wrapping what you have is spot on :thumbs:

I look forward to seeing it in the flesh one day.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Killick.z said:

That's a truly stunning colour. I always love the 'space/planet' wallpapers and backgrounds which remind me so much of this. Finished off with those wheels & exhaust, just wrapping what you have is spot on :thumbs:

I look forward to seeing it in the flesh one day.

Thanks mate for the positive feedback. I am sure we will meet at some point.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...